Chemicals React by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi's P.O.V

I'm Yumi Ishiyama, also know as Gloomy Yumi. I lost my dad in a car accedent two years ago. My mom was remarried to anouther man, who I hate. He loves to beat me and my little brother, he drinks, and he's never be my father. No matter how badly he wants me to call him "dad" I'll never do it. Yeah, I'll be that stubborn.

"Hey Yumi." Aelita, my best friend said.

"Hey Aelita." I said as we walked to Kadic. She started talking about her weekend. I never felt upset when she told me about her dad, her mom always works and never has time for her family. As we reached Kadic, Sissi was waiting as normal to insult us.

"Well if it isn't Gloomy Yumi and her friend Pinky." Sissi said.

"Cool it Drama Mama." I said. she glared at me. Aelita laughed.

"Well I guess you weren't beat yet with that additude." Sissi said. I glared at her that time.

"I hate you." I said plainly. Aelita never could figure out how I could say what I felt directly. It was easy for me, I never had a problem when it came to people with Sissi.

"Watch it!" Sissi yelled.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Lets just say, everyone in school will know about your father." Sissi said. I didn't want the whole school knowing!

"Leave her alone!" Aelita yelled.

"Drop it, let your friend fend for herself." Sissi said, but I already ran out of sight. I ran all the was to the dorm stairway. That was the only place I liked to sulk. Soon Sissi found me though.

"Gloomy Yumi's running away?" Sissi laughed.

"She could never really keep her cool." Anna Another member of Sissi's group said.

"And she brings a funaral every where she goes." Miley, the third member of Sissi's gang, said. Make funof my clothes will you? Their lucky we're at school, or I'd kill them all.

"Leave her alone." A voice from behind me said. I turned to see a boy with chocolate brown hair. He walkeds up infront of me.

"Ulrich?" Sissi questioned.

"Beat it Sissi." He said again as Sissi and her gang walked away. He turned to me and kneeled down to my eye level.

"You OK?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm Ulrich." He said taking my hand and helping me up.

"Yumi." I said.

"What's Sissi holding over your head?" He asked.

"My dad's death." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said as we started walking.

"It's OK." I said.

"She's useing my mom's death on me." Ulrich said in a quiet voice.

"She finds your weakness, and there's no escaping her." I said. Ulrich laughed a little.

"It's almost fifth period." I hear him say.

"I have music." I tell him.

"You play an insterment?" He asked.

"Guitar and keyboard. A little bit of drums thrown in." I said.

"What's your favorite?" He asked.

"Your going to laugh." A tell him.

"No I wont." He said with a smile.

"Singing." I murmer under my breath.

"What?" He asked.

"Singing." I said a little louder.

"Well I'm not laughing." He pointed out as the bell rang.

"I guess I'll see you after class." I said.

"You can aount on that." I hear him say as I turned the corner to the class room.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]