Seeing Double by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.Also I do not own the prhase "Death is only the beginning" it is from "The Mummy".
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this chapter is short, bear with me. Sorry it went unfinished for a while, here is the rest of it.

It was a dark night at Kadic Academy. Our heroes slept, weary from a day that had brought nothing but trouble. If only they what was going on at the factory only a short ways away. The events that would soon unfold would shape the course of the future and determine the fate of the world itself.

                              Chapter 1: "Death is only the beginning" 

Our story starts the that morning when Aelita awoke not to Jim's shouting, but to Sissi crying in the hallway. The other girls were already around Sissi trying to console her, Aelita, curious asked one of the girls what had happened.

"Principal Delmas died last night of a heart attack," the girl replied.

Aelita's mom had died when she was young, but she knew she could be of no help to Sissi. After standing there for a while, Aelita decided to go tell the others the bad news. She got dressed and went to the cafateria for breakfast. Jeremie,Ulrich, and Odd were waiting at their normal table.

"Did you guys hear, Sissi's dad died last night," Aelita said

"Yeah, Jim told us all this morning. They were going to cancel the classes, but they thought that work would take our minds off it," Jeremie replied.

They all sat in silence until Yumi walked up. She kissed Ulrich (they had been going out for a while) and asked what was wrong.

They told her about Sissi's dad, but before she could say anything the bell rang for class. They day went by with a solemn feel to it, even Odd who always had something to say was speechless for most of the day. Sissi didn't come out of her dorm all day, even to eat, so Odd went to see her later that night.

"Sissi are you there?" Odd said when he got to her door.

"Just go away Odd," Sissi said.

"I wanted to say, if there's anything I or the rest of us can do to help, we're here for you." Odd said.

At this Sissi opened the door. She tried to look mad at Odd for not leaving, but her eyes were red where she had been crying so much. Odd expected a remark, or in the worst scenerio to get slapped, but instead Sissi burst into tears. Odd held her close and put her head on his shoulder, they stayed like this for a while until Sissi was calm again.

"You need me to stay for a while?" Odd asked.

"I'd like that," Sissi said.

This was only the beginning of Odd's new relationship with Sissi Delmas.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]