Seeing Double by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is for all my fellow OddxSissi fans, enjoy!

The next morning was a Saturday, so Odd woke up and got dressed, he was skipping breakfast (a big feat for Odd) to take a walk through the woods with Sissi. They walked along the path holding hands, ocassionally resting in the shade of a tree. Before either of them knew it it was time for lunch. Sissi went back to her room because she wasn't hungry. Odd, now starving from lack of breakfast, went to sit with his freinds. He easily scarfed down two plates of food.

"You seem to be spending a lot of time with Sissi lately," Yumi teased.

"She just neeeds someone to be with while she's greiving," Odd said.

Aelita giggled because Odd's face was turning REALLY red. Sissi came in the door of the cafeteria and spotted Odd at his table.

"Hey Odd, are you ready to go?" Sissi asked.

"Where are you two headed?" Ulrich asked.

"He's taking me to the movies," Sissi replied happily.

"Let's get going, if we get there early we can get good seats," Odd said.

He said goodbye to the others and went off campus to the movie theater. Odd took her to a funny movie and she laughed half the time. Odd could really see she enjoyed the movie and he enjoyed being with Sissi. Aftewards they strolled back onto campus and Odd's cell phone rang, Xana had launched an attack.

Odd hadn't thought about answering it in front of Sissi and as soon as he hung up she started to ask questions.

"Who was it Odd?" Sissi asked.

"Um, it was Jeremie. Look Sisssi I gotta go, get inside and hide. I'll be back as soon as possible." Odd replied.

"Wait Odd, what's the matter? Is something wrong?" Sissi asked.

" I really hope I can tell you one day Sissi, but for now you'll just have to trust me." Odd replied.

"Ok, but you have to promise you'll be back." Sissi said.

"I promise." Odd replied as he sprinted off for the factory.

"Be safe Odd." Sissi said to herself as she watched Odd run away.

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]