Seeing Double by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's not completely finished. I'll try to finish it tomorrow, but I can't make any promises.

Odd was deep in thought as he ran through the sewers. Part of him was relieved that Sissi was safe, but the part of him that had fought Xana time after time knew no one was truly safe until they had deactivated the tower. Before he knew it he was at the ladder that led to the bridge outside the factory. He climbed up only to find a squad car blocking the factory's entrence. Just as he was about to cross the bridge Yumi and Ulrich showed up.

"What's that police car doing at the factory?" Yumi asked.

"I don't know," Ulrich replied, "but I have a feeling we're about to find out."

The car door opened and a policeman stepped out.

"You need to move, we have to get across," Yumi yelled.

"Uh Yumi, I don't think he's listening," Odd replied.

Then he flickered and she figured it out too, he was uder Xana's control. Ulrich's cell phone rang as the man lunged at Odd, who jumped out of the way just in time.

"Where are you guys?" Jeremie yelled through the headset.

"We're outside on the bridge. Xana's taken control of a policeman and we might be a while." Ulrich replied.

"Aelita's already here. Send Yumi and Odd as backup for Aelita, and hold the policeman off as best you can." Jeremie said and then hung up.

"Yumi, ou and odd get inside and help Aelita. I'll stay here." Ulrich said.

"Alright, we'll be back as soon as we can." Yumi replied.

Then the two of them ran full speed into the factory. Once inside they swung down the chains and hurried into the elevator, then Jeremie's voice came over the intercom.

"Alright, get down to the scanners as fast as you can. Aelita's waiting for you on Lyoko. Oh no!" Jeremie said

"What's the matter Jeremie?" Yumi asked.

"It looks like William's finally come out of hiding." Jermie replied.

Xana had taken control of William weeks earlier and had been trying to kidnap Aelita, push Yumi into the digital sea, and make their job much harder. He had been badly baeten in a recent fight and hadn't been seen since.

"We're in the scanners Jeremie." Odd said.

"Ok. Scanner Odd, Scanner Yumi, Scanner Aelita, Virtualization." Jeremie said as he pressed enter.

With the push of a button he sent his freinds through the scanners and into the virtual world of Lyoko.

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]