Seeing Double by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremie waited for them to show up on the screen, but they never did. Before he could even guess what had happened a window came on the screen, Xana had corrupted the process.

"Oh no, Aelita!" Jeremie yelled.

As they came to the three noticed that they were in the ice sector, the strange thing was the activated tower was in the desert sector.

"Jeremie, what happened? Why did we end up here?" Aelita asked.

When Jeremie didn't reply she knew something was up, then as if sensing her realization everything started to turn red.

"Like the new place?" a voice said from behind them.

"William!" Yumi said as she turned around.

She had spent plenty of time with William before and could tell it was him just by his voice.

"So, now Xana's making it easier to kick your butt, seeing as we didn't have to waste time finding you." Yumi said.

"Xana had nothing to do with it, I brought you here. Though I'm sure he's having fun with the rest of your pathetic group." William replied.

"Jremie!" Aelita said.

"and Ulrich." Yumi added.

"How did you break free of Xana's control ?" Yumi asked.

"He found a way to bind me to this world of his, so there was no reason to keep my mind locked up like before. After all, the human mind is like your own personal computer. In light of this Xana decided to use all my abilities, including my intelligence." William replied.

"You are NOT WILLIAM!" Yumi yelled as she spun around. Yumi began spining rapidly toward William, her fans cutting away until what they thought was William exploded. It had been a polymorh.

"How did you know that it wasn't him?" Odd asked.

"Easy, William would never talk like that. Couldn't you guys tell it wasn't him?" She asked. But as she turned around it was not her freinds who she saw but monstrosities that were all but human.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]