Frozen Love by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
- I Do Not Own Code LYOKO

Ulrich stared at the oak tree. He had to get it off Yumi, or she would die. Odd ran off to the factory, leaving Ulrich to get Yumi out from under the tree. He walked over and kneeled down to her.

"Hold on, I'm going to get something to get you out of their." Ulrich whispered. Yumi nodded as he ran off. Ulrich ran back with a chain, and wrapped it around the tree. He started pulling, but the tree didn't move. He gave it more muscle, and the tree started moving.

"Yes." Ulrich said a little to soon. The freezing cold froze the chain and it broke. "NO." Ulrich yelled in anger. He heard Yumi start coughing and kneeled next to her again. He saw blood in the white snow. He relized what was happening, she was starting to cough blood, and he didn't like it. As soon as her coughing stopped, she looked up at him, blood still dripping down her mouth. Ulrich whipped the blood off and looked around for something to help him get her out, anything.

"Ulrich" Yumi said in a weak voice, tired from coughing.

"Don't talk." He said firmly, as she started coughing again, he started rubbing her back gentley.

"I......can't" She managed to say through coughs.

"Don't talk." Ulrich repeated. Yumi started trying to pull herself out. Pain rushing through her legs.

"Stop that. Your going to hurt yourself more." Ulrich said. Yumi ignored him and continued to pull. Ulrich saw her started to move from under the tree until only her legs were still under. She was tired, and for the third time, started coughing blood.

"See, I told you not to do that, and you hurt yourself ignoring me." Ulrich said.

"Shut up." Yumi said coughing. Ulrich watched as she gave a large pulling atempt to get out, letting out a yip of pain.

"Hey, stop, I can help you." Ulrich said. Yumi looked up at him. He started digging in the snow near the tree to make a tunnal for her leg to get out. He found out that pieces of the car was also under the tree cutting her legs.

"Ok, slowly slide you left leg out." Ulrich said as his hand pulled her leg out from under the tree. Unforcently, Yumi placed her foot on the side of the tree and used it to voilently pull the other leg out, the gears of the car ripping through her leg as the blood stained the white snow. She mouned in pain as Ulrich crawled over. the cold, bleeding wounds, and bloody coughing was way to much for her to handle.

"Yumi, are you Ok?" Ulrich said. Yumi tried to get up, but her legs hurt too much from the bloody wounds.

"OW." Yumi yiped the snow freezing her wounds. Ulrich pulled her to his lap for warmth. She started shivering placing her head on his chest.

"We need to get to the factory." Ulrich said.

"You go." Yumi said pulling off his lap resting in the cold snow.

"Come here, I'm not leaving you behind. You'll die." Ulrich said picking her up bridal style. "Even if I have to carry you to the factory, I will." Yumi didn't anwser, pain in her legs. He ran to the factory.

As he got their he saw Sissi their.

"Sissi? What are you doing here?" Ulrich asked.

"Odd brought me." Sissi said drawing her attendion to Yumi, who was out cold. "What happened to her?"

"She was caught under a tree." Ulrich said not likeing the idea of Sissi here.

"Go to the scanner room Ulrich." Jeremie said.

"No." Ulrich said.

"What?" Jeremie questioned.

"I'm not leaving Yumi hurt." Ulrich said.

"It's Ok Jeremie, I don't need back-up that badly." Odd said. Ulrich layed Yumi on the floor with her back on the wall. He noiticed Sissi was warming up some water. He was looking for a pulse on Yumi, it was very weak.

"hmm?" Yumi woke up and looked around. She didn't seem to mind Sissi. It was warm in the factory, she she took off the winter coat leaving her in her black clothes. Sissi walked over with the contianer of hot water and a cloth. Yumi snorted at her.

"Easy." Ulrich said as Sissi layed the hot cloth on one of the deeper cuts on her leg. Yumi jolted her leg back as the hot water touched it.

"Hold still!" Sissi scold. Yumi laxed her leg back down. Sissi tried again slowly cleaning out the cuts. Yumi started coughing blood again, this time she couldn't breathe.

AELITA

CODE

LYOKO

The sun came throught and warmed the area outside the factory. Odd and Aelita came back. Ulrich was the first to noitice Yumi stopped coughing, but was out cold.

"Yumi." Aelita said kneeling down nwxt to her friend.

"She was coughing blood before." Ulrich said.

"And now she's ten minutes from death." Sissi said. Ulrich's heart skipped a beat.

"WHAT?!" Ulrich asked.

"She was just coughing blood, which meant somthing in her throt was bleeding. The blood will clog up and kill her." Sissi said.

"I'll launch a return to the past." Jeremie said working quickly on the keyboard.

"Return to the past....now." Jeremie said as a white light came over them.

***

Yumi walked up to Ulrich who was on the bench, while the others were at the lunch room.

"Hey Ulrich." Yumi said walking up to him. Ulrich jumped up and hugged her.

"You scared me." Ulrich whispered.

"I just came to thank you." Yumi said. "In a special way." Ulrich looked up at her.

"What do you" Ulrich began but was cut off by a short but passionate kiss. Yumi pulled away a smiled at him.

"Your welcome." Ulrich said blushing. 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]