Family Reunion by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi walked over to Kadic, head down. As she reached the school, she noiticed her friends in wolf form training. She could tell, Ulrich's brown tundra wolf fur from the others, and Aelita and Jeremie on the sidelines. Odd was also in wolf mode, his blonde spiked fur with the purple spot on his head stuck out.

"Hey Yumi." Aelita greeted, she and Jeremi were in human form.

"Hey guys." Yumi said as she sad down next to Aelita watching Ulrich and Odd race across the field.

"You ok?" Jeremie asked as he looked up from the labtop.

"I guess." Yumi said. Aelita turned her a concerned look on her face.

"Somehting wrong Yumi?" Aelita asked as Ulrich and Odd walked over in human form.

"My older brother's coming home." Yumi said.

"That doesn't sound so bad." Odd said.

"Oh yeah? Kadic's not big enough for his ego." Yumi said "He's a big football star, track star, and military hero. Every time he comes over, I'm the one hiden in his shadow, and no matter how importian something is to me, I'm always coming in second to him. They favour him, no matter what. I could get away with murder when he's around. The worst part is, this time, he's staying for his collage years. Four years of this plus the time he will be living with us when he's looking for a apartment after he graduates from collage. One the bright side, when he moves out and gets married, I'll never have to see him again."

"Is he, you know, a wolf too?" Aelita asked.

"His name means 'fang' of course he's a wolf." Yumi said.

"Well, it could be worst." Odd said.

"He could be standing right behind you." A voice said, Yumi turned to see her older brother behind her, with his black messeger bag.

"Kiba, what do you want?" Yumi asked.

"Is that really a way to greet your older brother that hasn't seen you since Christmas?" Kiba asked.

"Sorry. What do you want wolf boy?" Yumi asked. Kiba gave her a nasty look.

"Awww, and that's only on day one. I cann't wait to see how you act when I get on your nerves." Kiba said.

"Hey, I'm Odd, this is Ulrich, Aelita, and Jeremie." Odd said pointing to the face that matched the name.

"Oh, the losers Yumi hangs around with." Kiba said. "Oh, Yumi, mom and pap wanted to see you after school."

"Why?" Yumi asked.

"Why should I care?" Kiba asked. "All I care about is if their are hot cheerleaders."

"No suprise." Yumi said. As Kiba walked over to the football field.

"I don't know see how you two are related." Odd said.

"Yeah, you two are really different." Ulrich said.

"Yeah, anyway, we're going to be late to class." Aelita said as the bell rang. "Right on time."

Welcome back bro, you brought the pain with you. Hot shot jerk. Yumi thought as she walked over to her classroom.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]