Family Reunion by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Kiba was talking over something with the other members of his pack. Which seemed to be fighting over a small piece of paper. Toboe and Yumi watched them fight, now caring who won the argument.

"Fine, we'll give it to Toboe and Yumi, they can do this dumb mission!" One of the members said grabbing the paper from Kiba and walking over to the two girls.

"Tsume! Don't do that we could get in trouble." The other member said.

"Whatever. Toboe, Yumi, you two have a rank B mission." Tsume said handing them the paper. Tsume was a 20 year old boy that had black buzz cut hair, wearing black jeans, black boots, and a black leather shirt. He had an X shapped scar on his cheek.

"But, we are only alowed to go on rank D or C missions. B or A missions are too difficult." Toboe said.

"And? It's only in Cohem. That village is always calling for back-up. They over rank every mission!" Tsume said. "Me and Kiba always have these missions that turn out to be C or D rank from Cohem."

"Well, Toboe, It couldn't hurt." Yumi said taking the paper.

"But what if the principal knows about us doing the mission and not Kiba and Tsume?" Toboe asked.

"Delmus could care less WHO does it, he just wants it done." Tsume said as he walked back to Kiba.

"Well, what's the prob?" Toboe asked as Yumi read the mission slip.

"It said 'Black smoke and loud noises coming from the mountians.' Aren't those the factories of Cohem? Tsume's right, this is a C or D ranked mission." Yumi said as she shoved the paper in her pocket.

***

Ulrich, Odd and Jeremie were in combat. Jim was talking about the course they would do in wolf mode.

"Stern, Della-Robbia, Belpois, you all first!" Jim said as the three got in wolf mode and started the course which was a 100 yard dash into a 3 foot jump into a 5 foot jump, then a 200 yard swim to the stick wihich you had to grab and run back through the course with. I took 10 minutes for each team of three to go.

"Man, Jim loves courses." Odd said as the tree walked to the bench where they normally met Yumi and Toboe.

"Hey where are they?" Jeremie asked. Aelita ran back from her Graphics Class, which got her out of gym.

"Hey guys." She called as she walked up.

"Where are Toboe and Yumi?" Aelita asked.

"Don't know." Ulrich said.

"Mission." Kiba said. "Tsume gave them the slip, and they went off."

"When will they be back?" Ulrich asked.

"By tonight." Kiba said. "Oh man! If their late, mom and pop are going to kill me." Kiba walked over to the cafitirea with Tsume.

"I hope their back." Aelita said.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Tsume means "Claw" In Japanese.

Sorry 'bout chapter length.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]