Family Reunion by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Two days ago, Yumi and Toboe went on a mission, they never came back. Kiba has switched to brother mode, he paniced because he knew it was his fault for letting Tsume give the two the mission slip. Yumi's parents are just as worried, they knew Toboe would have trouble on missions, but Yumi was the stronger of the two, physiclly and emotionaly, and would have at least sent Toboe home if the mission was to extreem.

The group was just as worried. They knew something wasn't right. They would have been home by now. Kiba said they would, but he was wrong. Now they worry about the worst. They both could be dead. But everyone douted it, if they were dead, the people of Cohem would have called for more back-up. That never happened, now everyone's worried. The group and Kiba needed to make a dission.

"We need to get to those two. I think we should head out." Kiba said.

"OK, but Ulrich, Odd, and me aren't on your level." Jeremie said.

"You and Aelita stay here in case they come back." Kiba said. "I have Tsume and Hige by my side. We could use all the help we can get."

"Ok, when should we had out?" Odd asked.

"A.S.A.P" Kiba said as they heard yipping and whimpering come from outside.

"TOBOE!" Hige said, he was a 18 year old boy that was Odd's older brother. They both have blonde hair and have a need for food. Hige wears white sneakers, blue jeans, a yellow short-sleeve hoddie with a long sleeve black shirt under it. The gang looked over to see a bloody, beaten up, wolf form Toboe limping to the school.

"Come on." Kiba said as the others ran over outside to Toboe. She was biten and scratched in many places.

"What happened?" Odd asked.

"Attack, wolf, William." Toboe said and then passed out.

"William?" Ulrich questioned as Kiba and Hige carried Toboe to the school nurse. (The nurse in this school is more advanced and like a small hospital with a building of it's own.)

"We should head out as soon as Kiba and Hige get back." Tsume said.

***

Yumi layed in the blood soaked snow. She was il Wolf Form, as she stood up she felt something around her neck. She limped over to Cohem, It was the only place she could rest.

What's this thing around her neck. Yumi wondered as she walked over to the village. She fainted over to the entrence of the village.

***

Ulrich, Odd, Hige, Kiba, and Tsume headed off. All of them on the road to the mountians where The mission was going to take place. They found a bloody battle field.

"What happened?" Hige asked, His wolf form was a blonde mexican wolf.

"A real blood fight." Kiba said. "I can smell Yumi's and Toboe's blood. Along with another blood that I don't know of."

"You think it's William?" Odd asked.

"Mabe." Kiba said.

"We should look around." Ulrich said as the wolves tried to smell Yumi out.

***

Yumi limped over back at her house, nobody was home. She walked up the stairs to her room looked in the mirror to see what the thing around her neck was. It was a strong leather collar with a metal tag with a fansy "Y" on it. Yumi tried to take it off, but it wouldn't move.

"Well, mabe I can change into something that will make the collar a little less stupid looking." Yumi told herself as she changed in to Black jeans, black, combat boots, and a white short-sleeve shirt with a black zipper sweat shirt. The collar didn't look as stupid as before, she fell asleep after caring for her wounds.

"Next time I wont be as easy to push around." Yumi said as she fell asleep on the bed.

***

The group decided to go home after a doy of no success.

"See you all later." Kiba said as he walked home.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]