Unfaithful by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
YxU action!

A week passed, Yumi was being very secretive about who she was singing with, no one knew the guy, Yumi would show up to practice, but he wouldn't. When the day came Yumi said she would meet them at the football field that the compitition was being held at.

"So William, you and Yumi are ready to sing." Odd asked as they got the equitment on the bus.

"What are you talking about? She didn't even ask me." William said. "I did see her, with some black haired boy a while ago though."

"Huh?" Ulrich questioned.

"I did, she was talking with him, and they were laughing and talking about something." William said.

"Was it really that big of a scene?" Jeremie asked.

"Well, she hugged him when they were done talking." William said.

"You think that's who she's doing the duet with?" Odd asked.

"No Odd, she doing it with Jesse McCartney." Ulrich said sarcasticlly.

On the way there, they stayed mostly silent. Ulrich was wondering who Yumi had been with. As they reached the football stadiam and set up, Yumi came over with a taller boy with black hair with spiked bangs, wearing black baggy pants, and a white short sleeve shirt with a black vest over it.

"Who's that?" Odd asked.

"Kiba, my brother." Yumi said.

"Look, I know you guys never knew I was going to sing, but Yumi said she would perfur it if I sang instead of some one else she called some really awful things in Japanese." Kiba said. Yumi smiled at the end.

"Wait so your now dateing him?" Ulrich questioned.

"If I was dateing my brother, I would be desprerate." Yumi said as their group's name came up on the loud speaker.

"Pop-Rock Progressers!" The anounser said, as the group walked on stage.

(Yumi)

"Story of my life


Searching for the right


But it keeps avoiding me


Sorrow in my soul


Cause it seems that wrong


Really loves my company


He's more than a man


And this is more than love


The reason that the sky is blue


The clouds are rolling in


Because I'm gone again


And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful


And it kills him inside


To know that I am happy with some other guy

I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

Everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore


I don't wanna take away his life


I don't wanna be...

A murderer"

(Kiba)

"So many nights on the road alone

Seeing me dial your phone

Wondering why your not home

Finding out your not alone

I hearing rumors from all these fomilar faces

Their telling me you cheat

Your revieling your secret places

shown' me locations

of all your favorite vacations

Shown' me the phone bill of all your conversations

I payed for that cell phone

I Saw for your car lown

I Payed for your wardrobe

I bought you a nice home

I Gave you my whole live

I turned you to my wife

No warning and no Price

could match what I sacrafice

And your repayin' me

by playn' me

telln' me your 'sorry'

For all the times you lied

Baby your unfaithful

Now I'm truley gratful

baby this is the end

baby this is good-bye

Can you feel me dyin'?"

(Yumi)

"I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

Everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be...

A murderer

Our love, his trust

I might as well take a gun and put it to his head

Get it over with

I don't wanna do this

Anymore"

(Kiba)

"Baby why'd ya do it to me

I never did it to you

Baby ya cheated on me

I never cheated on you

I Never told you a lie

Never thought we would die

Baby this is the end

Baby this is good-bye"

(Yumi)

"I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

And everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

And I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be...

A murderer"

(Kiba)

"Baby that's what you are

Baby that's what you are

baby that's what your are

baby that's what you are

baby that's what you are

baby that's what you are"

The crowd cheered for the group, turns out Kiba's a better singer then everyone thought. Now it was time to be jugded.

"That was much better, and more beautiful then the first one you all did. You all would definalty win most improved in one week, I give you all a 10." The first judge said. The crowd cheered.

"I was infact, much more beautiful and could bring tears to your eyes, I also give you all a 10." The second judges said. Again the crowd cheered,

"Forget the bear, that sounded like a beautiful wolf howling. 10!!" The third judges said.

Again, he can't use the english translation for his coments. Yumi thought as the crowd went wild! The Pop-Rock Progresers got a perfect 30 out of 30 and won first place.

"We all did great!" Odd said as they hung out back stage.

"I know a perfect 30 out of 30!" Jeremie said as he help with the equitment.

"You all know, your not getting on the bus with that trophy, it the size of Odd!" Aelita said.

"Why don't we have the two strongest people carry it to Kadic?" Jeremie asked looking over at Yumi and Ulrich.

"Wait! What makes you think we can even pick the thing up?!" Yumi asked.

"Don't worry you guys are stong enough." Odd said as he, Jeremie, Aelita, and Nicolise went on the bus leaving the two to get the trophy.

"Where's Kiba with the car when you need him?" Yumi asked as she and ulrich tried to life the trophy. As soon as they got it up and out of the room they walked it have way to Kadic.

"Man, It's heavy." Ulrich said as his fingers slowly slipped from the handle of the trophy, in a few moments, it slipped.

"OW!" Yumi yiped quickly moving her foot out from under it, hopping on her good foot until regaining her balance, leaning on the wall.

"Are you ok?" Ulrich asked quickly. Yumi didn't awnser at first puting one of her hands around her ankle. She had slipped on it before the trophy came down on it.

"God! That things heavey!" Yumi said as Ulrich walked over moveing her arm around his neck and puting one hand around her waist. The second Yumi put pressure on her bad ankle, she slipped. Urlich caught her and layed her down in a more comfortable position. Yumi sat up against the wall.

"One things for sure, you can't walked on it." Ulrich said as he rolled up her jeans to look at her ankle to see the damage. It was swolen, but not broken, he could tell that.

"You probally just bruised it." Ulrich said rolling her jeans back down over her ankle. "How badly does it hurt?"

"Very badly." Yumi said then looked up at the full moon in the sky.

"You think you could text your brother for a ride?" Ulrich asked.

"Yeah, easy." Yumi said as she took out her cell and dailed.

"Sorry Yumes." Ulrich said.

"'bout what?" Yumi asked. Ulrich didn't anwser. When yumi didn't get an anwser, she layed her head on his shoulder. Making his head turn to face her. Yumi had closed her eyes, she was tired. After a while, she felt Ulrich gentally kiss her on the lips. Her eyes shot open at first, but then closed again and she kissed back.

"Do you two need a ride or not?" Kiba's voice asked causing them to break the kiss.

Chapter End Notes:

Did you like it?

Please Review!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]