Code: Ninja by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
- I Do Not Own Code LYOKO or Naruto

Yumi's dad dropped her off at the Kadic school of Ninja Arts.

"Remember about, you know, the demon. Don't let it control you." Her dad said before helping her get the bags out of the car. Yumi nodded as she picked up the bags. Her dad hugged her good-bye.

"Be careful." He said.

"Don't worry dad." Yumi said as he saw the principal walk up.

"You mother would be proud." He said as the principal met up with the two.

"Hello Mr. Ishiyama. Could you came to my office to finish some paper work for....uh." He started trying to remember her name.

"Yumi, sir." Yumi said as the principal gave a apalagizing look on his face.

"Sorry, well Jim here can show you around." The principal motioned to a fat teacher wearing a red sweat suit. Yumi gave a small smile.

"I also teach basic combat. Hand to hand, and useing jitzus(SP)" Jim said as he motioned for Yumi to follow. Most of the students turned and smiled at the new comer. Which was a change to Yumi, most people hated her for reasons out of her control.

"Wow, it's much friendlier here then in my old school." Yumi said.

"Well, most of our students like the new comers, we rarely have that. You mom probally likes the change is chools if you were unhappy in your older one." Jim said, unknowing that what he said made Yumi's smile disappear.

"My mom's dead." She said honestly.

"Really sorry, I didn't know." Jim said.

"It's OK. I'm used to it." Yumi said as they reached her new dorm. As he opened the door, a brown haired boy was standing in the room.

"Yumi, Ulrich here will show you around. He's one of our finest fighters." Jim said. Ulrich looked alittle suprised.

Yumi? Odd said she was a boy. Ulrich thought. Jim walked away leaving the two in Yumi's dorm.

"So, would you rather unpack, or see the school?" Ulrich asked.

"See the school." Yumi said dropping her bags on the bed.

"Your roomates should be the ones doing this, but hey, I guess I'm your man for the job." Ulrich said trying to posibally get a smile. He got a small one, but not a big smile like most girls gave him.

It didn't take long for him to give her the tour, she never for one second acted like a girly-girl she seemed more interested in the combat and training area's other then the places most girls liked.

"You know, your not like other girls." Ulrich said as they reached her dorm.

"Well, mabe because I'm not like other girls." Yumi said.

"Well, I'll see you around." Ulrich said walking back to his dorm. Yumi unlocked her dorm door and walked in to unpack.

Ulrich walked in his dorm were Odd, his roomate was waiting.

"How's the new guy?" Odd asked.

"New GIRL." Ulrich corrected.

"Yumi's a girl's name?" Odd asked.

"Odd, Yumi means 'beauty' in Japanese." Noemie said. She and Odd had ben dateing for a while.

"Oh, is she cute?" Odd asked, Noemie slapped him across the face.

"Well kinda. She had short black hair and wears all black, but she's not goth. She doesn't act like any of the other girls here, she perfures combat and training classes other then the other classes. I think she's about two or three taller then me, probally a year older then me." Ulrich told her friends.

"So she's hot." Odd said before getting slapped again.

"Well, yeah." Ulrich said.

"Does she talk about her parents?" Noemie asked.

"Not really, she talks about her dad. She never said much about her mom. She said her parents used to get into alot of fights." Ulrich said.

"Mabe thay got devorced." Noemie guessed.

"Why did you ask about her parents?" Odd asked.

"Well if she acts different, her parents must be different." Noemie said.

"Well, we better get to sleep, we have class tomarrow. And Ulrich's going to meet up with his Juliet.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]