Code: Ninja by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Fire burned at the city's rim. Everything dead, humans, animals, and plants. She turned to see Kadic burned to ashed and dust. Bodies of all the students laying on the blood soaked grass. Heat burned from the still burning fire of the city.

"This is what you are made to do." A voice said, a demon voice.

"Not if I cann't help it." Yumi said to the voice. It laughed in her own unknowing.

"I already killed your mother, would you like to reveiw that?" Before Yumi could awnser, the scene changed.

"You could have tryed!" Her mom yelled at her father.

"Give me a break! You never told me!" Her father yelled back.

"Then let demons kill you!" Her mom yelled in a angry voice.

"My daughter would never kill me." Her dad told her. A smaller, 10 year old, verson of Yumi was in the kitchen watching the two fight. All of a sudden an anger reached her. And a powerful red chacara surrounded her.

"STOP!" The ten year old yelled as the chacara captured her mom and slowly cut her up and sufacated her.

"Yumi! STOP!" Her dad begged, but it was too late, Yumi stopped, but her mom was dead. the ten year old Yumi ran over to see if her mom was OK, not knowing she was already dead.

"She's dead. You killed her!" Her dad told her and then shoved his daughter to the wall. "You killed her!"

"But, I didn't mean to." The ten year old said. Her dad let out a cry of pain and sorrow.

"You killed her, DEMON!" Her dad said before Yumi ran up to her room, crying.

"I didn't need to see that again!" Yumi said as the demon stopped the flashback.

"That is what is going to happen to other people." The demon laughed. The fire got hotter and the fire grow bigger and hungrier.

"Yumi? Yumi!" Her roomate Noemie called. Yumi jumped up in a sitting position. Noemie looked over at the clock that's red letters showned.

7:34 on it.

"We should get ready for school." Noemie said as Yumi got out of bed. She slept with a a white short sleeve shirt and black sweat pants. Noemie slept in a yellow short sleeve shirt and pink sweat pants.

"Something wrong?" Noemie asked.

"No....nothing." Yumi said as she stood up.

"Well, the guys are waiting, we should hurry to meet up with them." Noemie said changing into her usual outfit and Yumi changed into her black clothes. The two girls grabbed their school bags and walked out to meet Odd and Ulrich who were waiting for them in the cafitiria.

"Hey ladies." Odd said mouth full.

"Odd, don't talk with your mouth full, it's gross." Ulrich said as the two girls took a seat, Yumi next to Ulrich and Noemie next to Odd.

"You look tired Yumi." Odd pointed out.

"It was hard to sleep with" Yumi changed into a high pitched voice. "Oh, Odd your so cute. Odd's so hot. Odd's so adorible. Odd's so blah, blah, blah." Noemie shot her a look.

"I do not say that in my sleep!" Noemie said.

"Then is must by the ghost." Yumi said sarcasticlly. Noemie stuffed her mouth and shot Yumi another look.

"She's dead. You killed her!" Her dad told her and then shoved his daughter to the wall. "You killed her!"

"But, I didn't mean to." The ten year old said. Her dad let out a cry of pain and sorrow.

"You killed her, DEMON!" Her dad said before Yumi ran up to her room, crying.

"Yumi? You OK?" Noemie asked her daydreaming friend. Yumi looked up at her.

"Yeah, just tired." Yumi said as they started toward class. Stupid demon! Stupid dream! Yumi yelled in her head. Noemie looked at her again.

"You sure your OK?" She asked.

"Yeah, like I said, just tired." Yumi said as they reached the gym. The whole school had a program going on first period. Yumi was hopeing to sleep during it. The demon within her wouldn't let her sleep easy that night.

"Greatings!" A white haired, muscular, young looking teacher said as the program begain. "I am Master Jaria. I choose a number of students to work with me as the teachers point out their problems and needs to be worked on." Jaria said as he looked at a piece of paper in front on him.

"I am known as the toad sage and a powerful one at that. You will have a test on ninja levels second period by the way." Jaria continued to speak, though most of it was interesting. Second period can too soon Jaria would meet up with his new students after school. Yumi took her seat and started her test.

1. Write the levels of the Ninja in order.

Genen

Chunin

Jonin

Head Ninja

Sage

As the test continued the day dragged on.

***

Jaria had called Yumi to be at one of the training areas. Yumi looked around, she was the only one there. Jaria smiled and looked over at her.

"Hello Miss. Ishiyama. You remember me? Of couse you do." Jaria said. "Look I want you to try exercise 3.2 the walking on water exercise." Yumi looked at him and then walked over to the walked. She focuced her chakara down to her feet then tried to walked on the water. Getting half way across the lake and fell in.

"Darn it!" Yumi yelled swimming over out of the water. 

"I see, I see." Jaria seemed to be testing her. "Yumi, you do know you have two forms of chakara."

"I know....I know." Yumi said. He knew about the demon inside her.

"Then I want you to use your hand signs while your hands are over your head." Jaria said. Yumi obayed. As she focused the chakara, the curse mark, and the two seals over in appeared as a black mark on her stomach.

Ah, a 46 prong seal over a 5 prong seal. An odd number over an even number, no wonder the girl has trouble controling her chakara. Jaria thought. As he gathered his chakara to give her a little push.

"Five prong seal Release!" Jaria called. as he struck Yumi's stomach with the chakara powered blow. She fell backward with her hands around her stomach.

"What was that for?!" Yumi asked.

"Try to walk on the water again." Jaria comanded. Yumi obayed and was able to do it much easier then before.

Without that five prong seal, it will be much easier for her to control her chakara. Jaria thought.

"Hey! I did it!" Yumi called jumping on the water as if it were solid.

"Yumi, come here." Jaria said, Yumi obayed. "I know about the demon, so you my find thid useful." Jaria handed her what looked like a sky blue dog collar.

"It can help you control this demon. Don't take it off." Jaria said as Yumi lossened the collar all the way so it was not to tight to hurt her, it looked like she could easily slip it over her head, but not to loose that it could slip over her head. (Like how Hige wears his collar in Wolf's Rain.)

"See you tomarrow after school for practice, don't forgat about what I told you about the collar." Jaria said.

"Ok." Yumi said as she ran over to the dorms.

Well, mabe I can stop this demon before it kills more people. Jaria thought.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]