Code: Ninja by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jaria looked over at Yumi, who was walking over, he didn't see the collar he had told her to wear all the time.

"Where is it?" Jaria asked.

"Under my sweater." Yumi said lifting the collar from her black turtle neck collar on her sweater.

"Good, how'd it work?" Jaria asked.

"Very well sleep wise. It didn't bother me at all. As for my roommate, she thinks it should have came with a leash." Yumi said laughing.

"Do, you know how to control the chakara of the demon inside you?" Jaria asked.

"No....not at all." Yumi said truthfully. Jaria noded.

"We have a lot of worl ahead then. First, I'll need you to use up all your normal chakara, so only the demon's remains." Jaria told her.

"OK, easy." Yumi said aiming fire ball jitzus (Which if you watch Naruto is a powerful attack.) at the set targets.

***

"Meanwhile, Noemie, Odd, and Ulrich were in the school yard. Sissi started coming up to them.

"Ulrich!" she called.

"Great." Ulrich said sarcasticlly as Sissi walked up.

"Did you hear the Ishiyama girl was the only one Jaria's training?" Sissi asked.

"Yup." Noemie said.

"What? How?" Sissi questioned.

"Yumi's my roomie, she told me." Noemie said. "Like the papers told us about your fashion jitzu gone wrong." Sissi walked away.

"I really wonder why Yumi's the only one Jaria called to train." Ulrich said as Odd sat down next to Noemie.

"He should have pick someone who needed help with fundamentals and other standered techs." Noemie pointed out.

"Well, I'm going to dinner." Odd said as he ran to the cafitirea.

Back at Jaria's training field, Yumi had used all of her normal chakara.

"Good, now try to summon the demon chakara." Jaria said.

"Are....you....sure?" Yumi asked panting. She knew that the demon stat was very dangerous to go in and out of. The last time she was in that stat, she killed someone who ment alot to her. (Her mom in case you forgot.)

"Who's the teacher?" Jaria asked.

"You are." Yumi said giving in.

"Then, gather the demon chakara. The collar will help control the demon, and without the five prong seal, you can have more control." Jaria said. Yumi tried to gather the chakara.

"What makes you think I'll let you control me?" The demon asked. Unlike her other conversations with her inner demon, the demon was on the other side of metal bars. Yumi wasn't afraid of a demon behind bars.

"Coz, I'm the body we're stuck in, I'm in control." Yumi said to the demon.

"Oh. yeah! Not from where I'm standing." The demon said.

"I do know that if I die, we both die. We are linked in life, and death. Push and pull, good and evil, life and death, sun and moon." Yumi repeated from one of her books her mom read to her.

"Fine, I guess if I'm stuck in YOUR body, I'll give you MY chakara." The demon said as a red chakara surounded Yumi.

A red chakara energy flowed visabley around Yumi's body. Jaria seemed pleased.

"Very good. You have tamed the beast. There's no more I can teach you, I shall move on to my next class." Jaria said.

"Hey Yumi." Ulrich;s voice called. Yumi turned to see him, Odd, and Noemie walking up.

"You look whiped." Noemie said as they stopped in front of them.

"Yumi, your next teacher will be Kakashi. So I can work with these three." Jaria said.

"Ok, thanks." Yumi said before running to the dorms.

Chapter End Notes:

Break Down:

Red chakara- Demon's chakara

Blue chakara- Normal chakara

Jaria- Ja-rI-ya (I- upper case sound)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]