Brotherhood by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Troy swam out of the cold water to find no one around.

"Interesting, that girl lived and saved Ulrich." Troy said. "Wonder if she can take a bullet."

***

The cuts on Yumi have healed nicely in the week Troy never showned up. But everyone knew he wasn't dead, he had to have swam out. And everyone knows that he will come after anyone Ulrich's around. Ulrich knew warning Yumi would do nothing. He had to take out his own brother without her knowing, or she would be killed in the prosses.

"How's Yumi?" Odd asked as the two meet up in the room.

"Good, no more cuts, just a few bruises from the fall, other then that great." Ulrich said as Kiwi came over to be pet. "You know he's not gone for good."

"Yeah, and you know he will target anyone who gets in his way." Odd said.

"Yeah, I know." Ulrich said. "I wont let anyone suffer."

"OK, good-night buddy." Odd said as the two fell asleep.

***

Troy, on the other hand, was very busy. He knew his plan was fit to work. He was going to hold Kadic captive, until Ulrich surrendered himself. A plan plus he was armed. He knew he could win.

"Now, I only have to wait." Troy said to himself.

***

The next day, Ulrich and Odd headed to class with Jeremie and Aelita waiting for them.

"Hey guys." Aelita greeted as they walked into the classroom.

"Hey Prinsess." Odd greeted. Mrs. Hurtz began the class after a few minutes.

***

When Lunch began, Ulrich waited for Yumi while the others went to the lunch room. She walked up a few minutes late.

"Sorry to make you wait, my teacher had us stay back for a pop quiz." Yumi said. Ulrich noded. The two started to the lunch room, but half the way, Yumi stopped and turned around as if she heard something.

"Something wrong?" Ulrich asked.

"I thought I heard something." Yumi said. Ulrich looked around, something caght his eye, he thought it might have been a deer of something like it.

"Might just be a deer or something." Ulrich said as they turned and started walking again. All of a sudden a huge bang was heard, Yumi fell to the ground.

"Yumi!" Ulrich paniced. He saw blood on her mid-back dripping and staining the ground.

"Center shot." A voice said Ulrich turned to see Troy standing there with a riffle in his hand.

"Why did you shoot her?" Ulrich asked.

"Because, she tackled me into a freezing cold lake." Troy said. Ulrich had no choise but to fight.

"Ulrich." Odd's voice called.

"Odd no! He's armed, call the police." Ulrich said Odd ran back to get help. Ulrich felt a huge pain go threw his shoulder. He fell to the ground. He had been shot in the shoulder. He extended a arm and felt the blood on his other shoulder run down. He heard sirons and his brother running trying to get away. He closed his eyes. He felt a thump on his arm, his eyes shot open and he looked over to see Yumi had come over and was using his extended arm as a pillow.

"Yumi?" Ulrich looked over to see a slight trail of blood when she had moved over. His other arm came over and stroked through her soft black hair. Blackness surronded him.

***

"How are they?" Aelita asked. The rest of the gang waited in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Ulrich, yeah. Yumi, unsure." Odd said.

"Hope she's OK." Aelita said.

"The only problem was blood loss." Jeremie said. "In good news, Troy's in jail for a hit and run and will be in jail for 50 to life."

"He got was he deserved." Aelita said.

"Like Yumi would say, 'he made his bed now he can lay in it' right?" Odd said.

"Yup." Jeremie and Aelita said at the same time.

"Are all are friends of Mr. Ulrich Stern, correct." A nurse said as she walked over.

"Yeah." Odd said.

"He's going to be OK" She said.

"Can we see him?" Odd asked.

"Yes you may. Room 845." The three walked up the stairs.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]