Silhoette of a Genius by Kite Chiaki Amaru
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's pretty AU. Disclaimer is in the first chapter. Enjoy.
--- God Complex


The super computer is what makes his weapon. His mind, ever so cleverly devious, is the strength behind the weapon. He could be their greatest ally or their worst enemy. He chooses his friends but you never know, sometimes those can go a little crazy with an all controlling device.

"Virtualization."

Three pixilated bodies land in the world of never. Before them, monsters with the mishapen eye of XANA stand. They attack, but out of fear and not knowledge of their presence. Where was their God behind the screen with their insider info?

"Jeremie!" Calls the brunette in a fit of frustration. "Why didn't you tell us about the monsters?"

There is a silence that feels like eternities, that truly only lasts seconds.

"Jeremie!?"

Finally, the voice of this 'Jeremie' arises from all things around them. The trees, the ground, the emptiness and the sky.

"You know, controlling what you know and do feels a little like being God."

Another monster appears, they are not warned, the female with the dark hair is hit.

"Jeremie!" She calls in irritation after she cuts apart the monster that attacked her. "This is no time to have a God complex!"

Yet, he doesn't apologize, he does tell himself of his mistake. He simply gives a little laugh over the communicator.

"Really?" He queries. "Really, Yumi? Really, Ulrich? Really, Odd?"

The brunette snarls, being attacked once more by a monster.

"I really ought to shove my foot up your..."

The weapon of the brunette disappears, leaves his hand as he is open for an attack.

"Ow! Ugh! How many points do I have left?"

"Hm? Well, I don't know."

"What do you mean, "I don't know"? You're right there!" The brunette seethes as the blonde quickly disposes of the monster.

"Oh, I did word that wrong, didn't I? I meant, you're not supposed to know. Now fulfill your duties and find Aelita."

The blonde scratches his head and begins to speak,

"And what if we don't, huh?"

The all hearing all knowing voice laughs a moment.

"Then I'll do something, you won't like."
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]