Remember the Ninja by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi and Akamaru raced through the woods. Demons where common in the village, which is why there where ninja school and squads to provent these attacks.

"Come on Akamaru." Yumi called as Akamaru jumped beside her. "For a demon, I can't see anything." The two reached the river bend without any sign of a demon or any demon activity.

"Talk about a wild goose chase." Yumi said to Akamaru. Akamaru barked in agreement. As they crossed the river over to the rockier side, Akamaru started to bark. "What's wrong Akamaru?......We have company don't we?" As soon as she finished the sentence, a human looking demon with two heads, and white hair.

"Look, Sohen, a young human and a furry dog thing." The first head said.

"Shoman, how 'bout a little warm up." Sohen, the second head said.

They don't look to tough. Yumi thought as Akamaru turned to her.

"Ready Akamaru?" Yumi said. Akamaru barked a yes. "All right! All-Fours Justu!" All-Fours Justu was always the first justu Yumi used in a fight, it increased strength and speed as well as turn her nails into claws, and, as the name suggest, allows her to travel on arms and legs. She charged forward useing the normal smoke bombs to trap the demon.

"Piece of cake." Yumi said as Akamaru jumped on her back. "Man-Beast Clone." Man-Beast Clone was a justu that turned Akamaru into an exact copy of Yumi.

"Now! Fang over Fang!" Both of them called. Fang over Fang was an attack that struck the enemy from both sides with a high speed spinning body slams. But as the attack was fired, the demon brothers grabbed Yumi and Akamaru's wrists and hald them until the smoke cleared.

"Well, well, well. A strong first attack. Was that all?" Shoman ask. He punched one of them, who turned out to be Akamaru. Akamaru went flying and crashed into a large rock.

"AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled.

"Oh, sorry, that wasn't the original." Shoman corrected himself by punching the oringinal, Yumi went flying into another large rock on the other side of the field. The demon came running forward toward her. The first punch was easily doged, but all of a sudden another arm came up a grabbed her roughly by the neck.

"How?" Yumi questioned.

"As demons, if I miss a shot, my brother can offer a helping hand." Sohen said. Akamaru came running forward in an attempt to help his friend. Sohen threw Yumi across the field, into Akamaru. Both flew back against one of the larger rocks.

"This looks bad." Yumi said to Akamaru, Who started to bark. "We can't use that justu, it's too dangerous." Akamaru disagreed and to show it, he bit Yumi's hand. "You must feel strongly about this to bite me. OK." Akamaru released his teeth from Yumi's hand.

***Odd***

Odd had his own battle going on. He was fighting another demon on the other side on the woods. He was fighting a demon by the name of Yamato.

"Shadow Clone Justu!" Odd called as she made humdreds of clones of himself.

"It doesn't matter how many worthless clones you throw at me." Yamato said as he shape shifted into a tiger.

"Do you call a demon worthless?" Odd asked as he started up his Nine-Tailed Fox chakara, which was a red color, the chakara out lined a fox-like form around Odd and all of his clones.

***Ulrich***

Ulrich was fighting a demon, that could change his arms into swords. He never told his name.

"Sword VS Sword." The demon said. "Not bad." The ninja said as the two started facing off, clashing swords every minute. 

"Triplecate!" Ulrich called as he made two copies of himself. Which all started at the demon.

***Yumi and Akamaru***

Akamaru ran behind the demon as Yumi tried to block a punch, but the demon switched to kneeing her in the stomach.

"Now AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled as Akamaru jumped into the air, spitting drool on the demon. Yumi jumped to the top of the rock as Akamaru landed on her head. "Man-Beast Tranformation!" A Large amout of smoke covered the area.

"Double-Headed Wolf!" As the smoke cleared, a giant white wolf with two heads, one wearing a black metal collar, and white fur, pointed ears, and golden eyes on one head, dark Hazel in the other.

"Piersing Fang!" The Wolf called as is used an attack, similar to fang over fang, only much quicker and stronger and will never miss. The high speed attack hit the demon, splitting them apart.

"Alright!" The wolf cheered as the two demons stood up, regaining the arm and leg they where missing.

Mabe that wasn't the smartest. Yumi thought, now they where up against two demons. I know Akamaru, we can only use piersing Fang one more time, so lets make it count. Yumi Said to Akamaru.

"Persing Fang!" The Wolf called as the attack missed the first time, but turned around and started to strike again.

"Dark Sheid." One of the demons said as a huge sheid came up and blocked the shot, causing the Two headed wolf to go back into Yumi and Akamaru. As one of the demons tried to finish Yumi off, Akamaru jumped in the way and spit in the demons eyes.

"My eyes!" Shoman cryed kicking Akamaru toward the shied, knocking Akamaru out. "That was acid."

"Brother clean out your eyes! I'll take care of the human." Sohen said as Yumi raced over toward Akamaru.

"AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled, but the small pup was out cold.

"Misurable mutt!" Sohen Called as Yumi felt herself being pulled into the side of the rock wall. The looked over her shoulder to see that Sohen had fused himself with her shadow. As she made a weak attemped to punch him, He caught her fist and held her left wrist across her right shoulder.

"You see, if me and my brother are seporated, I can fuse with the enemy. Making their and my chakara fused together." Sohen said.

"Fused? As in if one of us dies, we bring the other down with them?" Yumi asked, an idea starting to form in her head.

"Yes, if one is hurt, the other will be injured the same way." Sohen said.

"Interesting." Yumi said as she reached for one of her Kunai-Knives. "I wonder what would happen if I do this!" She said as she thrusted the Kunai in her side.

"Suicide! You Idiot!" Sohen called as blood started to drip from the sides of his mouth. Yumi was just as bad as she removed the kunai and thrusted in harder into the same spot, forceing the demon to give up and defuse from her. She walked over to Akamaru picked him up and hid behind a large boulder, in fear the demon would come back for more.

"You did good, Akamaru." Yumi said resting the dog in her arms. As she tried to get back up, a huge pain went through her side, forcing her back down. Damn it! I lost too much blood and chakara, I can't move. Yumi thought as she looked around the battle field. Shoman had returned, and his brother couldn't move.

"HUMAN! I'll kill you!" Shoman yelled as he started to look around for her. It didn't take long, He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her back against the rock. She slowly was going to suffacate.

"Fire Ball Justu!" A voice called as Shoman was attacked by a flame and sent off to the side, forcing him to let go of Yumi. She forced herself up and pick up Akamaru, holding him firmly against her chest as she looked over to where Odd and Ulrich where. As soon as she reached the bushes she collapced on the ground, coughing blood.

"Yumi!" Odd and Ulrich's voices called as she fainted.

***Hospital***

Yumi woke up in a large white hospital room. Akamaru was on a little dog bed next to her, bandages around his front legs and torso. Yumi just had a few cuts and bruises, not counting the huge punchure wound on her torso.

"You OK Akamaru?" Yumi asked as the pup woke up and Barked happily.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]