Remember the Ninja by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi headed over to the woods. It was late at night and the three had gotten a destress call from one of the other squads. Yumi knew she wouldn't be able to fight without Akamaru. But there was really no choice.

"Ready?" Ulrich asked as they got closer to the battle ground. Yumi and Odd noded. At first the area was quiet, but every mission started with a quiet area. "Why does every area have to start out quiet?" Soon a huge wolf with red fur jumped into sight.

"AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled as Ulrich and Odd turned to her.

"How do you know it's Akamaru?" Ulrich asked.

"We have a strong enough bond. He must have eaten a food pill, that's the only think that can turn Akamaru's fur red." Yumi said. Odd and Ulrich got into a fighting stance. "What are you two doing?! You can't hurt him!"

"Thay what do we do?" Odd asked as he was attacked but the giant Akamaru, who bit him in the torso and threw him against the trees. Ulrich turn to Yumi.

"What do we do? Akamaru's out of control." Ulrich said.

"I don't know." Yumi said guilty. Akamaru attacked Ulrich by barking, sending a shock wave through the earth. "Akamaru stop!" Like that was going to work. Akamaru's virus had taken over him. And now there was a good chance he was going to kill his friends. "Akamaru STOP IT!" The dog just snarled at her. "I'm a bad owner to have you destroy the village. I'm a bad owner to let this damned virus take over you in the first place. But, I'll always be there for you and if you want to fight, I wont fight back Akamaru. Listen Akamaru, I'm still your owner and I said to stop." Akamaru looked at his owner. The huge wolf's fur turned white and he shrank back into his puppy form.

"Wow, who knew talking to Akamaru would help him." Ulrich said as he got up. One of the officer ninja walked up and looked over at the group.

"As much as I hate to say it, we still need to take Akamaru." He said. Yumi's smile was gone faster then ever. Akamaru looked up and her and then back at the officer. Yumi just noded and motioned for Akamaru to go with him.

***Next day, Ulrich and Odd's Dorm***

"I can't believe Akamaru had the virus that badly." Yumi said and then looked around. "Where did you say Ulrich went?"

"He didn't say, it was a suprise." Odd said. The truth was he knew where Ulrich went, but didn't want to tell Yumi, it was a suprise. Soon Ulrich walked through the door with his jacket under his arm.

"Where were you?" Yumi asked. Odd gave her his cat smile. "You where in on it were you?"

"How else were we going to keep you here?" Odd asked.

"OK, what is it?" Yumi asked as Ulrich moved part of his jacket to reviel Akamaru was hidden under it. "AKAMARU!" Yumi said as she took the little puppy. Akamaru licked her face with his tail wagging.

"He was cured and I wanted to save that was a suprise." Ulrich said as Yumi trapped him in a hug. One arm around him, the other holding Akamaru. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as she pulled away.

"Do you guys want me to leave the room?" Odd asked with a grin on his face.

"Yeah." They both said.

Chapter End Notes:

Akamaru- "Aka" means red (Suggesting that when he eats a food pill his fur turns red.) and "Maru" is a commen ending for a male's name.

This is the last chapter in my story. Review me if you think I should write a sequal. sorry if this was short.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]