An Odd Dream by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer
- Text Size +

"Good Night buddy." Odd said as he fell asleep on his bed.

*** Odd's Dream ***

"Now make sure to make my pokets extra big for my wats of cash." Odd said to the two girl taylors working on his work pants. Odd was the head of a major company, and was rich, fillthy rich. Sissi and another girl where the taylors that worked for Odd. Aelita and Yumi worked for him. Yumi was sitting on the edge of hs desk.

"Odd, are you sure they are real taylors?" Yumi asked.

"No." Odd said and looked at the two girls. "But who cares." Yumi and the other girls giggled. Aelita walked in Odd's Office.

"Odd, the President wants to know if you still want that village." Aelita said.

"No, I decided to buy an island instead." Odd said as he brought down a map of a large island.

"That's Australia!" Yumi said.

"As soon as the deal goes through, it'll be Oddstralia." Odd said. "Yumi, write a letter to Rich Side Sea Works for me." Yumi took out a notepad.

"Dear Idiots, I am not pleased with the horn on my newest ship. It sould make more of a ARRUGGA soud." Odd said.

"How do you spell ARRUGGA?" Yumi asked, Odd thought for a moment.

"Change it to beep." Odd said as he walked over to his computer.

"You've got money." The computer said.

"You heard the computer ladies, time for the 'Odd's got cash' dance." Odd said as he turned on his special CD as the song started to play:

Money, Odd's got money
Money, he's got that money.

The song continued like that as Odd lanched the graffiti cannons. Kiwi walked through the door after the small party.

"Odd, I have the trash boy." Kiwi said as Jeremie walked through the door with the cleaning equipment. "Remember Odd likes you to save the graffiti for next time." Kiwi added as he sat in his desk next to Odd's.

"Money doesn't grow on trees." Odd said. Kiwi looked up at his master.

"Yes it does, remember Odd, you had Kiwi labs make a money tree." Aelita said motoning to a tree with money growing on it. Odd smiled.

"I remember." Odd said.

"Odd, you sure are smart." Jeremie said as he started cleaning.

"I know, I know." Odd said as Ulrich ran through the door.

"Odd, Odd!" Ulrich called as he slipped on Jeremie newly mopped floor. "Odd, you where just elected President of France." Odd grinned and looked at the letter.

"I shall rename France, Della-Robbia." Odd said.

"ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD, ODD," The whole country chanted.

*** End Odd's Dream ***

"Odd wake up." Ulrich said. Odd woke up and looked around, no big office, no money tree, no girls to cater to every one of his wims, no Jeremie cleaning man, no Ulrich messenger boy, no talking Kiwi, no nothing. Odd woke up and looked over at Ulrich. "Odd, sometimes I wonder what you dream about."

"I dream about hot girls, lots of money, and becomeing President." Odd said.

"Yea, as Odd as you are." Ulrich said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]