After the fact by Merrell, Zeratul Luke
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Things were not right in the world now. I had been working behind the scenes to help the gang fight XANA ever since the supercomputer was reactivated. They still didn't know about me. Several times a tower was activated that they did not know about and I fixed it for them. I actually have had several towers active myself, and I still do. These towers are surrounded by a purple mist.

 

The thing is, though, is that I have no idea why I'm on Lyoko, or how I know so much about it. Large chunks of my memory are missing. Things like my name, Kalto; or my age, 22; I can remember. I still have all of my skills, although most of the time, only my subconscious knows what I'm doing. My subconscious. Now there’s a mystery. I know that somewhere in my subconscious, my memories, amongst other things, can be found. They just need to be awakened.

 

Like anyone else, I do not appear on Lyoko as I would on Earth. Either that, or I’m not human. On Lyoko, my skin is a dark shade of gray, and I have glowing blue markings all over my body. My hair is extremely long, and is blue-silver. I’m sure that these traits are nonexistent on Earth. I am about six feet tall; my voice is something like a much more calmer, airier, much less sharp version of the doctor in one of the many TV shows I have taken the time to put on the databanks on Lyoko. The name of the show is Star Trek: Voyager. I have also stored many video games, books, and all of the movies that have ever been mentioned on the internet.

 One name that sticks in my head is Hopper. Another, Distrugga. This one has a last name: Zeratul Luke. Of course I have no idea what any of it means. If I did, I would be able to tell you why I was here. On Lyoko. Trapped. As I write this, someone is being virtualized. William Dunbar. He is under the control of XANA. William is heading for the core. Of course, when Lyoko was recreated, a few things were changed. For one, there’s no more countdown in sector 5. Also, the existence of Lyoko no longer depends on the core. And code XANA no longer wipes anything out. Someone else is being virtualized. His name is Lee, and he has no last name. He willingly works on XANA’s side, and he is much more powerful than XANA. Why he hasn’t showed up until now, is beyond me.
Chapter End Notes:
Please R&R
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]