Code Element by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

New Scanner and New Hero

 

Jeremie finished the new scanner he built. He was planning since the group was growing, they where going to need a new scanner. Jeremie had been working on the project for weeks, and now he stepped back to admire his work. Aelita had been talking about letting another member join the group, but Jeremie wasn’t sure, Kiba had just finished getting used to Lyoko, and Jeremie wasn’t thinking about having another member of the group. On the other hand Aelita had been spending a lot of time with Danielle, to prove she was loyal enough to join.

“Nice new scanner Jeremie.” Kiba said as the rest of the group, minus Aelita, meet up at the factory.

“Where’s Aelita?” Jeremie asked.

“With Danielle.” Odd said. “I don’t know why your so down on her, Danielle’s cute. Who am I kidding! She’s hot!”

“yeah.” Kiba said.

“Someone has a crush.” Yumi said pointing to Kiba.

“Shut up” Kiba said blushing.

“We just had a new member!” Jeremie said. “I don’t really trust Danielle, no one really knows her.”

“I talked to her.” Yumi said. “She’s nice, a bit headstrong, and short tempered, but she does give one hundred and ten percent.”

“YOU talked to her?” Jeremie asked in amazement. “Miss. Don’t mess with me or I’ll kick you butt talked to someone?” Yumi nodded.

“Do you trust Danielle?” Ulrich asked.

“Yeah.” Yumi said. “And really Jeremie, I’m not that antisocial.”

“You where a loner before the Lyoko group.” Odd pointed out before Yumi stomped on his foot. “AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” Odd yipped.

“Now I know how much damage your combat boots can do.” Ulrich said. Yumi smirked.

“I think Danielle would be a great new addition.” Kiba said. “Jeremie, I know your strict about new members, but Xana must be planning a huge attack to be so quiet so long.”

“And he did materialize William and used him against us, so a new member could come in handy.” Odd said.

“OK, but no more.” Jeremie said.

“Agreed!” The other teens said as they headed out of the factory and to the school.

Meanwhile Aelita and Danielle were talking in the school yard.

“So you really do a lot of horseback riding, can you compete?” Aelita asked.

“Not yet, next summer I’ll be competing.” Danielle said. “I hid all my dad’s trophies in my room, it took him a week to find out.”

“Do you own a horse?” Aelita asked.

“No, I ride school horses. I fell twice, got my foot stepped on by a horse twice, and was bitten.” Danielle said.

“You remember everything from your lessens don’t you?” Aelita asked smiling.

“Yup.” Danielle said as the group walked up. “Hi Yumi, guys.”

“Hi Dani Aelita.” Jeremie said. “Aelita, remember how you wanted to make Danielle a member of the group?”

“You say ‘yes’ didn’t you!” Aelita said happily.

“Well, yeah.” Jeremie said and turned to Danielle. “Can you keep a secret?”

“Yup.” Danielle said. Jeremie nodded. The group walked through the woods leading Danielle to the factory.

“Xana? I don’t get it.” Danielle said.

“Xana is a computer virus that is bent on destroying the world, we can’t shut down the supper computer because Aelita’s father is skill on Lyoko.” Jeremie explained. As they reached the computer room Kiba and Danielle got to the scanner room.

“Since Danielle is new, and Kiba could use more practice, you two get a free Lyoko training session.” Jeremie said as Kiba and Danielle got into a scanner, Neither of then setting foot into the new scanner.

“Ready Jeremie.” Kiba called.

“Ok. Transfer Kiba, Transfer Danielle. . . . . . Scanner Kiba, Scanner Danielle. . . . . . Virtualization!”

On Lyoko, Danielle’s Lyoko form was black and white armor that resembled the dog version of Odd’s Lyoko form without the ears. Danielle looked at her tail and dog-pawed gloves.

“I’m a dog?” Danielle asked.

“Don’t feel bad, Odd’s a cat.” Kiba said.

“Careful guys you have bloks heading your way.” Jeremie said.

“Bloks?” Danielle asked.

“Them.” Kiba said pointing to four block shaped monsters. Kiba drew his sword.

“What do I do?” Danielle asked.

“Fight.” Kiba said.

“Yeah I got that, but with what?” Danielle asked. One of the blocks fired a laser that Danielle was able to dodge. “That did it! Bring it!” Without thinking threw her fist forward, bringing forth a blue energy in the shape of her paw flying through the air hitting one of the blocks and destroying it.

“Cool!” Kiba said as he ran toward the second one. “Shadow Clone.” Kiba called as two temporary clones of him self went around the block by both sides as Kiba jumped on the top as the clones vanished and he destroyed the block with his sword.

“What’s Xana up to?” Jeremie asked himself.

“Is there a problem? Should we head to the scanner room?” Aelita asked.

“No, I just need to run a few tests.” Jeremie said typing quickly on the key board. “That’s weird there’s a count down here, and it’s not for a return in time. It’s also coded.”

“Xana must be up to something.” Ulrich said.

“But what? And why would he need a count down for it?” Yumi asked.

“Who knows, but our new Lyoko warriors need to practice. I’ll try to decode the count down tonight.” Jeremie said.

“Hey, remember us?” Kiba asked as Danielle found out her paws could also bring forth arrows like Odd.

“Ok, guys XANA is sending more monsters so keep on your toes.” Jeremie said.

Chapter End Notes:

New Character Break down

Danielle’s Powers on Lyoko

1. Beast Paw- an energy punch that can hit long range opponents.

2. Laser shot- like Odd’s Laser arrows.

3. Shield- Like Odd’s Shield.

Kiba’s Powers on Lyoko

1. Shadow Clone- Like Ulrich’s Triplicate

2. Solo- A power that adds two swords to Kiba’s Weaponry, allowing him three swords to fight off monsters.

3. Lightning Blade- Kiba’s Blade is electrified to take out stronger monsters.

Jeremie’s Uploads

Yumi:

Birsinger- Yumi attacks the opponent with a ball of spinning energy. (Can only be used with the Nine-Tailed Fox’s Chakara.)

Odd:

Power Arrows- Odd Fires Arrows like a machine gun.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]