Code Element by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Nightmare

“Mr. Ishiyama you have to understand, you daughter took a major beating.” The doctor said. Both Mr. and Mrs. Ishiyama, Iruka, and 4-year-old Kiba were sitting in a large white waiting room.

“The car accident took a lot of her energy. She might not make it.” Iruka stood at the sound of the nurse’s voice.

“It there anyway we could help?” Iruka asked. Takaro stood up and looked at Iruka.

“This is pointless, even if she is your student, it’s pointless to stay here Iruka.” Takaro said as Iruka looked over at him.

“There is one way we can help save her, Kyuubi.” Iruka said as the spike blonde hair grabbed him by the green vest and pinned him to the wall.

“Kyuubi?! The forth Hokage gave his life to impression the beast. And now you wish to release it to save the girl?!” Takaro yelled. Iruka broke out of the grip.

“This girl is already bound to have the Kyuubi blood line more then any other Ishiyama has. If Kyuubi is sealed inside her, it wouldn’t make any difference in her personality and it wouldn’t hurt her. It’ll be the simplest seal ritual in the book.” Iruka said. “But of course her parents must approve.”

“I don’t want to raise some kind of demon!” Mrs. Ishiyama yelled.

“She’s our daughter, and we need to think about what’s best for her. Having Kyuubi sealed to her is the only way to save her, I approve.” Mr. Ishiyama said. “Young Kiba here wants to grow up with his sister. Do you want Kiba as a young boy to lose his sister?”

“Fine.” Mrs. Ishiyama said. Iruka walked over to a white room where the young 4-year-old girl was laying. Takaro came through the door with the scroll that held Kyuubi prisoner.

“This won’t hurt a bit.” Iruka promised taking the cursed scroll. “Listen good Kyuubi, your getting your getting your freedom back at an extent, you help this girl live, and you’ll be out of the scroll.”

“Kyuubi will make changes in the girl. Iruka, be aware that if her body can’t hold the demon, she’ll die.”

“She’s going to die anyway.” Iruka said. “This is the only way she’ll be able to live.”

“Ok, Who’s going to do it?” Takaro asked. Iruka walked closer to the bed and made the hand sign to seal the demon.

“Demon Seal” Iruka said as the red chakara surrounded the body absorbing into the young girl’s body, a black mark formed on her upper arm. As soon as the ritual ended Iruka faced Takaro.

“Done, and her heart rate’s picked up.” Iruka said. “It worked!”

“She’s asleep now, but when she wakes up, she’ll be fine.” Iruka said leaving the room.

*** 12:30am Ishiyama household ***

Yumi woke up with Akamaru by her feet. The dream was strange to her, why would she dream about the accident 11 years ago? She pulled the covers over her head and fell slowly back to sleep.

*** Yumi’s second Dream ***

6-year old Yumi walked through the small village. People ignoring her as she walked home from school. Other kids walked with there parents.

“Look, that the girl that”

“Shh, where not allowed to talk about that.”

Yumi could here as she walked down the lonely street. People had known about the beast, so why was she unknowing at this age. She started into a jog down the street, being stopped by a bridge builder.

“Watch it, beat it!” he yelled kicking at her making her run. She hid in the old town tool shed no one used anymore. She noticed a brownish blonde haired boy sitting by himself on the pier. His blue eyes looked up to see her as she walked over to him.

“I know you from school.” He said patting the spot next to him for her to sit. She took a seat next to him.

“I’m Yumi.” She said.

“I’m Daisuke, but you can call me Davis if you’d like.” Daisuke said. “Why are you always all alone?”

“I should be asking you that, I have my brother, you never are around anyone else.” Yumi said.

***

“Nice work Yumi.” Iruka said as her and Daisuke finished the optical course. “Your teamwork improved. Kiba, your speed was two seconds faster then last time. And Daisuke, you made a great improvement.”

“Thanks Iruka sensei.” The three said.

“Keep up the good work.” Iruka said.

***

Yumi woke to Akamaru licking her face.

“I’m up you silly dog.” She said. Her head hurt her today. She picked herself up and headed for the shower.

*** Kadic School yard ***

Ulrich stood in the school yard waiting for Yumi to show up. As he watched her make her way over to the school yard, he could tell she looked tired.

“Hi Yumi.” He said as she and Kiba walked over.

“Hi Ulrich.” Kiba said as if pointing out he was here too. Danielle walked over to the three.

“Yo, Ulrich, The principal said someone was here to see you in the office.” Danielle said. “I think is was your dad.”

“Oh great.” Ulrich said sarcastically as he headed to the office.

“Hi Kiba, Yumi. Odd, Aelita, and Jeremie are waiting for us in the cafeteria.” Danielle said as she led the way. They all watched Jeremie type on his computer before he decided to speak up.

“XANA has mastered being able to devitalized William while keeping control of him. Which means we all have to be on our toes. Mainly because now he can do it without activating a tower. I also have to run another program to give us some of our Lyoko powers to help fight XANA since he can give William all of his Lyoko powers.” Jeremie said then turned up to Yumi. “I’d also like to run a program for that nine-tailed fox if you don’t mind Yumi.”

“Not at all.” Yumi said.

“Then we’ll have a huge advantage against Xana.” Jeremie said as the bell rang for first period.

*** Yumi’s Math Class ***

Yumi and Kiba where taking notes, Yumi had decided to sit next to Daisuke this time, which left Kiba and Danielle to sit together. As the bell rang so did Yumi’s cell.

“Hello?” Yumi said as she got to the hall way.

“Yumi, XANA’s attacking, get to the factory, Kiba and Danielle are already on their way.” Jeremie’s voice said.

“Ok, be right there.” Yumi said as Daisuke looked over at her.

“Something wrong?” Daisuke asked.

“No, Jeremie just wants to see me.” Yumi said.

“Want me to come?” Daisuke asked.

“Well, uh, it’s kinda, well.” Yumi stuttered as they got outside. “To tell the truth, I’m meeting Ulrich, so see ya later.” Yumi dashed out toward the woods, Daisuke followed her silently so she wouldn’t know he was there. On the way to the factory, Yumi felt something hard tackle her to the tree.

“Xana” Yumi whispered as she saw XANA William standing near her. Yumi got up and kicked him, but her foot went through him instead of hurting him. She felt his hand grab her by her neck and lift her up. A bird chirping some made her open her eyes to see William with a ball of lightning.

“William don’t! Fight XANA don’t let him do this!” Yumi pleaded before hearing him chuckle.

“Your friends not here anymore.” Xana William said as he thrust the ball of lightning into her upper left arm. As Yumi fought her way down, William grabbed her left arm pulling it back until she heard it crack. Yumi let out a cry of pain as she felt warm blood flow up her throat out of her mouth.

“Get away from her!” She heard a familiar voice yell as William was tackled away from her. She opened her eyes to see Daisuke standing there.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Yumi questioned.

“Save your strength, your tired and you took a beating, I’ll take it from here.” Daisuke said looking at William was daggers in his eyes. Yumi couldn’t move from the spot under the tree, blood formed a puddle from her bleeding arm.

“If. . .you fight. . . he’ll kill you.” Yumi’s weak voice pleaded.

“That’s a chance, I’m willing to take for you. This guy beat at you and broke your arm, I’m not going to back down.” Daisuke said running at William nailing a punch to his face. The second punch was to William’s stomach sending him up into the air a few feet allowing Daisuke to punch him in the back enforcing the speed in the fall, causing more damage. Daisuke kicked the Xana William’s torso sending him into a tree. William got up and ran forward taking a kunai from his pocket and tossing it stabbing Daisuke in the chest, blood also flowing out of his mouth. Yumi watched as Daisuke and William lashed out fists at each other before William slashed the kunai again at Daisuke. Forcing him to trip as a pool of blood formed around him.

“DAISUKE!” Yumi yelled. “Daisuke answer me!” No sound came from Daisuke.

“Yu-mi, you’ve gotten much stronger since the last time we met.” Daisuke’s weak voice said.

“Idiot! Why did you have to fight?!” Yumi yelled tears going down her face.

“Like I said, I would fight and die for people I care about.” Daisuke’s eyes closed.

“Daisuke? DAISUKE!?” Yumi cried. But no answer came. Yumi watched as Xana William headed to the factory.

“No, DAMN IT!” Yumi yelled angrily. “XANA will pay for this!” She looked over at Daisuke’s motionless body. Moments later she could hear her name being called.

“Yumi?” Odd’s voice asked. “Yumi! Are you OK?” Yumi didn’t answer, she lay there feeling the bleeding of her arm make a bigger puddle of blood where she lay.

“Yumi?” Odd kneeled down and helped her to a sitting position. “What happened?”

“Xana, Attack” Yumi said weakly as she tilted over losing conciseness. Ulrich walked over to where Odd was.

“YUMI!” Ulrich dropped to his knees seeing her. “Odd, call an ambulance.” Odd nodded as he ran off. Knowing both Yumi and Daisuke needed help. Ulrich stayed with Yumi.

“Have you been crying?” He asked even know she couldn’t answer. He looked over at Daisuke who was laying in a pool of blood. Even though Ulrich didn’t know him too well, he worried for both their lives. He turned back to Yumi. “I hate it when you cry, it breaks my heart to see you suffer.” Ulrich felt a rush of relief as he heard the ambulance alarms in the distance.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]