Code Element by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

No More Good-Byes

 

Yumi and Kiba walked down the stairs to the kitchen where Iruka was waiting, drinking coffee and chatting with Mr. Ishiyama. Yumi could tell it was him, his dark tan skin, black pants and long sleeve shirt with the green jacket. The one thing very noticeable about him was the scar across his face.

“All packed?” Iruka asked. Yumi nodded.

“Say your good-byes and lets go.” Iruka said. He wasn’t normally pushy, but he must have know this was serious. Yumi and Kiba headed to Kadic. In the school yard they met up with the gang, and Kiba filled them in.

“What, you can’t go to Japan.” Aelita complained nearly at tears because she knew she would lose a friend either way.

“I really don’t want to leave, but I have no choice.” Yumi said.

“I’m really going to miss you Yumi.” Aelita said hugging the older girl. As soon as Aelita backed off it was Jeremie came up.

“We all are going to miss you.” Jeremie said as Yumi gave him a hug, knowing he wasn’t going to hug her on his own. Odd was next to speak as their hug broke up.

“But if your gone, who will help me when I play a two on two basketball game with Clone William and Clay?” Odd asked getting his hug.

“Sorry Odd.” Yumi said. “Danielle?”

“If you leave, who will take the blame when I let Mrs. Hurtz spiders loose in the girls locker room?” Danielle asked.

“Will you at leave try to stay out of trouble while I’m gone?” Yumi asked.

“No.” Danielle said before she got her hug.

“Where’s Ulrich?” Yumi asked.

“He ran toward the dorms after hearing you had to go to Japan.” Odd said.

“Your going straight to the airport after this right?” Kiba asked. Yumi nodded.

“Well, I guess Akamaru will have to find someone else to sleep with.” Kiba almost joked before he hugged his sister.

“Tell Akamaru I’ll miss him.” Yumi murmured before hurrying off to find Ulrich. She knocked on his dorm door. Seeing him open it and without a word letting her in.

“So, your leaving.” Ulrich said. “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. You are a great boyfriend Ulrich, no one could ever replace you.” Yumi said.

“You wont be happy until I’m crying will you?” Ulrich asked voice cracking.

“You’re the one thing I’ll miss the most. Sure your quiet but you’re a great person when I’m with you, I’m not afraid to have a relationship.” Yumi’s voice started to crack as well. “I guess I wont be happy until both of us are crying.” Ulrich hugged her as tears went down her face. Ulrich didn’t want to in front of her, but he also had tears in his eyes.

“I guess this is good-bye.” Ulrich said pulling away.

“Never say ‘good-bye’ because ‘good-bye’ means forever and I will see you again Ulrich, I swear on Daisuke’s grave I’ll see you again.” Yumi said.

“OK,” Ulrich said fishing in his pocket for something. “Before you go.” He said holding on her Kitsune necklace on a new white gold chain she had dropped a few weeks ago.

“Ulrich?” Yumi questioned taking the necklace.

“I was going to give it too you earlier, but you broke the chain and I saved up to buy a new one for you.” Ulrich said. Yumi looked up into Ulrich’s chocolate eye.

“One more kiss before I go?” Yumi asked. Ulrich lowered his head until their lips met in a passionate, hungry, kiss that seemed to last forever. As soon as they pulled apart for air Yumi was the first to speak.

“I will see you again.” Yumi said. “I swear it.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]