Code Element by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Part 2

 

Two years go by and the gang has changed very much. Ulrich has average grades ranging from C’s and B’s not being able to cop with Yumi being gone and always worried about her. Ulrich has also been asked out by every girl in the school, but denied all of them knowing Yumi had sworn to come back one day, though the two years had made him nearly give on the dream of her ever coming back. Ulrich is an average, but very quiet, Kadic High school Freshmen while fighting XANA doesn’t seem to interest him as much as hoping Yumi will come back.

Meanwhile Odd has also been trying to cheer Ulrich up, though he was dumped by Sam a year ago. Odd is also a Freshmen at Kadic High, also he was able to sneak Kiwi into the school. Odd also was given the title “Kadic’s number one hyper-active Prankster.”

Danielle has also changed, well clothes wise, she now wears baggy blue jeans, black and white tennis shoes, and a black short sleeve shirt, and a black cap topping off the outfit. She also has a huge lifestyle as a horseback rider, now that she owns a bay gelding with a white star on his forehead named Morning Star or “Star” for short. Danielle has also won competitions with Star and has been tied up between Lyoko, Star, and School. She also works with the Pop-Rock Progressers as an effects manager and also helps Odd with the music videos.

Jeremie and Aelita broke up because Aelita comments that they have had a slow relationship because of Jeremie paying more attention to the computer and not her. Aelita had also said she realized that people have a happy relation ship if they have opposites and similarities that balance out.

Meanwhile Kiba has been focused on his Lyoko training as well as trying to get in touch with his sister. His father was killed in a shooting caused by someone from their mother’s side of the family, but because Kiba was mature for his age, he and Hiroki live in an apartment off campus and have been living there with Akamaru.

Meanwhile in Japan Yumi has been able to reach five out of nine levels of the nine-tailed fox, and is ready to head back to France. She has had training with the Demon’s Katana and fans that act like the ones she uses on Lyoko. Excited about her going back to France. Her clothes have changed slightly, she wears black combat boots, black jeans that end in the middle of her knee and ankle, a purple halter top with a black jacket fitting her like her old turtle neck sweater but longer, the outfit is topped off with Daisuke’s headband tied around her upper left arm.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]