Code Element by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Chapter 3: A Night to Remember

 

Yumi and Kiba where getting ready for the dance, Yumi had changed into a black sleeveless shirt with a black and dark red mini-skirt, white Kiba changed into nicer black jeans with a black button up shirt open to revile a dark red T-shirt. He refused however, to not wear his dog collar, Yumi couldn’t blame him, she never took off her necklace her mom gave her five years ago. They headed out while their dad played with Hiroki, they where just happy he gave up drinking.

Meanwhile Odd, Ulrich, Jeremie and Aelita where also getting ready, well, Jeremie wasn’t going. Ulrich changed into a black short sleeve shirt with a giant dark green X on it and his normal black sneakers and blue jeans. Odd was wearing a short sleeve shirt with a picture of Kiwi on it Aelita had printed for him, with his normal purple jeans and red shoes.

“Sharp shirt.” Jeremie commented to Ulrich as he walked in the check on him.

“You sure you don’t want to come?” Ulrich asked.

“Positive.” Jeremie said as Aelita walked through the door wearing a pink blouse over a white tube top and a pink mini-skirt. “Wow, nice outfit Aelita.”

“I got it when Yumi and I went shopping last week.” Aelita said. “Odd, what are you wearing?” She asked pointing to the purple light jacket he had on.

“Just a jacket, the buttons go the wrong way, but it’s really comfortable.” Odd said as Aelita started laughing.

“Odd, that’s a blouse, why else would I have the same thing in pink?” Aelita asked. Odd took it off and looked at it.

“Well, At least I know what to give Sam for her birthday.” Odd said. “I don’t get it, I got this off the clearance men’s rack.”

“That’s cause some girl put it there to buy it later, Yumi and I do it all the time.” Aelita said.

“We should head down to the gym, see ya Jeremie.” Odd said as he Aelita and Ulrich walked out the door and to the gym.

As Yumi and Kiba saw the others, minus Jeremie, walk into the gym they greeted them and the group.

“Hey, Yumi, did you get the record I asked for?” Aelita asked in a very excited mood.

“Yeah.” Yumi said handing it to her. Odd went over to stuff his face at the snack table while Kiba walked about. Leaving Yumi and Ulrich alone.

“So, what was that record you gave Aelita?” Ulrich asked.

“It’s a surprise.” Yumi said with a smile. “By the way, I really like your shirt.”

“I though you would.” Ulrich said with a smile.

“Ulrich!” A “Nails on a chalk board” voice said. “Ulrich, dear, that’s a very interesting shirt, but I can’t say it’s my favorite shirt you’ve worn. Too muck black for my taste.”

“I wasn’t trying to suit your taste Sissi.” Ulrich said.

“Aren’t you going to ask me to dance?” Sissi asked.

“No I’m not.” Ulrich said as Sissi walked away.

“By the way, Ishiyama, nice piece of junk you wear around your neck.” Sissi said as she walked away. Ulrich looked over at the necklace with the fox on it.

“Don’t listen to her, I like it.” Ulrich said as the white gold from the necklace sparkled from the many colored lights in the gym. Soon, Aelita played a slow song.

“Want to dance?” Ulrich asked blushing.

“I’d like that.” Yumi said taking his hand. Ulrich wrapped his arms around her waist as Yumi wrapped her arms around his neck as he began to sway. Yumi rested her head on his shoulder.

“Uh, Yumi, there’s something I want to tell you.” Ulrich said as he put a hand under her chin and tilted her head so her eyes met his. He closed the gap between them and kissed her. At first, she didn’t kiss back, as he started to pull away feeling she didn’t want him, she kissed him back telling him he wasn’t going to break the kiss that easily. The hand on her chin started to go through her ebony hair as he opened his mouth as her tongue begged for entrance. The pulled away for air, blushing furiously. Enough to hear Odd whistle along with Kiba howl, which he was very good at. Sissi was angry. As Yumi and Ulrich broke apart and walked up to the group, Sissi walked straight up to Yumi and slapped her hard across the face.

“Never go near Ulrich, he’s mine you hear?!” Sissi yelled.

“Want us to take care of them?” Clay asked. Sissi nodded as Clay and Ray pinned Yumi’s shoulders to the wall.

“What do you want with her?” Kiba asked getting angry.

“A dance, a kiss.” Ray said.

“I would, but it’s hard for a girl to kiss a guy while she’s vomiting.” Yumi said coldly and sarcastically.

“Let her go, or you WILL be sorry.” Kiba threatened.

“What are you going to do?” Ray challenged using his one hand to move Yumi’s head roughly to face him. Kiba lost it at that moment, he decked Ray hard in the face. Ulrich tripped Clay so he would have to let go of Yumi.

“NEVER touch my sister!” Kiba said.

“Yet you let a punk like Stern touch her all he wants?!” Ray asked in a yell.

“That’s different, she really likes him.” Kiba said.

“Prove it!” Ray challenged.

“Ok, Ulrich, did Yumi notice that you grew to be taller then her?” Kiba asked.

“No, well, just today.” Ulrich said.

“Well, I’ll tell you why that is. Yumi and I have attendance not to notice change in the ones we have very strong bonds with.” Kiba said.

“SO!?!” Ray said.

“I don’t like you, idiot.” Yumi said coldly.

“Enough!” Jim said.

“All six of you are to leave.” Jim said as the group headed back to the dorms. Yumi, Ulrich, Kiba, and Odd headed to Jeremie’s dorm and hung out and talked, before Yumi and Kiba had to head home.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]