Code Element by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Killer in Kadic Part 2: Nine-Tailed Fox

 

The group of students continued to make their way to the top of the building. Though many of them had given up. Hiroki was so scared, he clang on to Yumi’s leg, so every now and again, Yumi would trip but catch herself and tell him not to get so close incase something where to happen, she can’t run with him on her leg.

“Why would anyone want to kill all of Kadic?” Odd asked holding Kiwi close after he finished wrapping the wounds.

“I think whoever it is might be after the nine-tailed fox within Yumes.” Kiba whispered to Ulrich.

“I don’t get that? How can anyone do that?” Ulrich asked in a whisper.

“It’s pretty simple if you’ve had the right training, but if Yumi and the Fox are separated, Yumi will die.” Kiba whispered back. “The thing is, a special ritual of demon summoning is the only thing that will break the seal keeping the demon in Yumi.”

“What seal?” Ulrich whispered the question.

“A Demon seal, with is a spiritual seal that locks the Fox Within Yumi.” Kiba said remembering to keep his voice down. “But I did notice one thing I should have mentioned, the seal is loosening, and the demon’s energy is starting to leak through. With can be bad, but can also be good. Yumi can use the energy to fight, but more then she could handle could set the demon free, only in that case it’ll use Yumi’s body instead of fully breaking out and killing Yumi.”

“Our Killer has been quiet.” Danielle, the new girl said. She preferred to be called “Danni” for her Tomboy personality abandons her more girly name. She whore black sneakers, black boot cut jeans, and a long sleeve white shirt with a black short sleeve V neck over it. She was also in Yumi and Kiba’s Grade and seemed to be a loner.

“He sure has, hopefully we’ll make it to the roof in one piece.” Kiba said.

“Aw, Don’t tell me your scared, after all you have that big dog to protect you.” Danni said in a playful tone as the group reached the third floor of the science building. Kiba opened the door and the group walked through.

“If we don’t get out of here, I’ll-I’ll scream!” Sissi said.

“Look, Missy Sissi, there are much younger kids here that are ten times more afraid then you at the time.” Danni said getting tired of Sissi complaints. Hiroki looked around and clung tighter to Yumi.

“I don’t care what happens as long as we get out of here.” Ray said.

“OK everyone just a few more levels and we’ll hit the roof.” Kiba said as he kicked the door open.

“What about Jeremie and Aelita?” Yumi asked.

“We need to hope their outside.” Kiba said. Yumi looked down at Hiroki.

“Hiroki stay with Kiba.” Yumi whispered before running off.

“Yumi!” Kiba yelled, but Yumi was already out of sight.

“Maybe one of us should follow her.” Danni said.

“Alright, then you go play catch up, your faster then anyone else here. Be careful.” Kiba said as Danni ran off. Kiba lead the others up to the roof.

Meanwhile Danni ran faster and faster after Yumi.

“Yumi!” Danni yelled as she caught sight of her.

“Danielle, you where supposed to stay with Kiba and the others.” Yumi said.

“First of all call me Danni, and second you could get yourself killed if you tried to fight this off on your own.” Danni said minding the use of her real name.

“I need to find Jeremie and Aelita.” Yumi said continuing to walk forward. Danni followed her and continued to look as well.

“So what do they look like?” Danni asked.

“Jeremie you can’t miss, his blond hair should stick out, as well as Aelita’s pink hair.” Yumi said continuing to look. Danni put a hand through her dark chocolate brown hair.

“Any clue where they could be?” Danni asked.

“Maybe.” Yumi said. All of a sudden, she couldn’t move, her body was numb.

“What’s wrong?” Danni asked noticing Yumi was unable to move.

“I. . don’t. .know.” Yumi said trying to move but couldn’t.

“Well, well, well.” A voice said before a figure appeared with the eye of Xana in his Eyes, William. A shadow fusion has fused his and Yumi’s shadow. Make Yumi unable to move, but the side effect was that is one got hurt, the other would be hurt.

“Who is that?” Danni asked noticing the huge sword in William’s hand.

“The killer.” Yumi said. As William charged at Danni, Danni jumped up landing on William’s back and then jumped off sending him flying into the wall.

“I don’t care who he is, he’s going down!” Danni said launching a punch to William’s Stomach, but her fist went through him. “Ok, maybe this wont be as easy as it looks.”

I need to slow him down.

Yumi though as she spotted a kunai on the ground near her feet, with the little movement in her body, she picked it up.

“Prepare to die!” William yelled as tackled Danni to the wall, she got up and head butted him in the chest sending him flying. She fell to the ground and held her knee, she sprained it while putting more force then necessary.

“Now!” Yumi whispered thrusting the kunai into her side, William was also in pain as he looked over to see Yumi.

“Suicide you idiot!” William yelled running toward her. Yumi pulled the kunai out of her side and thrust it into the thigh. Keeping the clone from running. Danni was stunned.

“Yumi, you OK?” Danni asked as William got up and defused his shadow with Yumi’s.

“Well, you better run, I have a back up plane that will be a ‘heart breaker’” William ran off and Yumi had an idea where. She forced herself up and ran over to Danni.

“Are you OK?” Yumi asked.

“I can’t move my knee, you’ll have to stop this guy.” Danni said. “I’ll keep looking for Jeremie and Aelita.”

“How?” Yumi said.

“I’m good with first aid, I’ll be fine now go!” Danni said as Yumi ran off.

On her way up the staircase, she could hear the other students yelling. As she reached the roof Ulrich was laying on the flat rooftop with cuts all over him, Kiba and the other students where out of sight. Yumi could feel a strange energy overpowering her. Red energy covered Yumi’s body as her nails turned into claws and her blue eyes turned fire red.

“The Nine-Tailed Fox’s Chakara.” Kiba whispered to himself sensing the red chakara.

Meanwhile on the roof Yumi had lashed out on William sending him flying through the air and disappearing. As Yumi returned to her normal stat, she walked over to Ulrich. Who started to wake up.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]