Power of Love by GarageKid
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The End of It

 

Ulrich walked back to Kadic, Yumi was alright, but had nearly no memory of her being an assassin. Jeremie and Aelita walked up to Ulrich as he entered the school.

“Well, today we can shut down the super computer.” Jeremie said. Aelita smiled.

“Odd’s already at the factory.” Aelita said as they headed over. Ulrich looked back at them.

“What about Yumi? We can’t shut the supercomputer down without her.” Ulrich said.

“Odd said is was super important to shut it down today, I wonder what Odd would know about it.” Jeremie said as they got into the elevator. Odd was near the super calculator with a smile on his face.

“Why did you want to shut the computer down now?” Ulrich asked.

“When else?” A voice asked as Ulrich turned to see Yumi standing behind the super calculator. “Well?”

“Seriously Ulrich, did you think we would ever forget Yumi?” Aelita asked.

“Even though she can forget us?” Odd asked with a grin.

“Shut up Odd.” Yumi shot at him. Odd pretended to zip his lip and gave her a thumbs up sign.

“Ok everyone, time to say bye-bye XANA!” Jeremie said putting a hand on the lever. It was over, no more Xana, no more panic, just normal lives from now on.

Ulrich walked into the woods, soon he heard footsteps following him.

“Ulrich!” Yumi called as she caught up with him.

“Oh, hi Yumi. How are you feeling?” Ulrich asked.

“Pretty good, my head still hurts a little, but other then that fine.” Yumi said. “What happened when I had amnesia?”

“Lets just say you really weren’t the Yumi I-we all know and love.” Ulrich said. Yumi smiled as a light blush spread across her face.

“Odd told me I was an assassin, I can’t believe it. I would never kill anyone.” Yumi said.

“I-we all know that.” Ulrich said. Yumi smiled her best smile for him. He melted, even more when she hugged him. “What was that for?” Ulrich asked wrapping his arms around her waist to return the hug.

“You stopped me before anyone got hurt.” Yumi said. “Kami” Yumi whispered as Ulrich listened to the new word Yumi had introduced to him.

“Kami?” Ulrich repeated. Yumi nodded.

“Thank you Ulrich, if you had given up, I might be dead.” Yumi said.

“I would never give up on you.” Ulrich said. Yumi pulled away from him so she could see his eyes, just to make sure he was telling the truth. Yumi closed her eyes and kissed him, surprised, Ulrich to a minute to react to the kiss. Way too soon they bother heard a click, turning to see Odd with his camera phone.

“Hi” Odd said. “Sorry to interrupt.”

“Not as sorry as your gonna be!” Yumi said breaking away from Ulrich.

“What happen to ‘I would never kill anyone’ hm?” Ulrich asked.

“I can make an exception.” Yumi said as she and Ulrich ran after Odd.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]