Power of Love by GarageKid
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

*** Hospital room ***

“Her arm has made a wonderful recovery, and she should be set to head home today.” The doctor informed Yumi’s Parents. “It wasn’t easy with the high blood loss and all, but her neck and shoulder should be find as well. Her torso wound is closed and healing but is taking longer to heal then the other wounds.”

“Fully understood.” Mr. Ishiyama said.

“I will also say that the police had dropped the case, there was little evidence of who did it. The only one who would have any idea would be your daughter, and she states she knows nothing.” The Doctor said.

“I will say that my daughter knows what she’s doing. Weather that’s the truth or not, I have great trust that she’ll make the right decision. If she knows anything, it might come out later, but if nothing is said, we can only assume she knows nothing about the event.” Mrs. Ishiyama said.

“Take care.” The doctor said as the family headed out the door.

*** Later that Day ***

Yumi had changed into her black clothes as soon as she got home and headed for the woods. It was time, this had to be finished. She walked to the middle of the woods.

“You’ll die here. I know you can hear me, we’ll finish this tonight.” Yumi murmured as she turned and headed back to her home to rest, she knew she was going to need it.

*** Evening. ***

Yumi sat as the bed as the clock struck eleven. She had snuck her Katana from the family samurai armor, only this one was made for her back in Japan when she was learning Kendo and her teacher wanted her to practice with a real Katana on dummies made out of hay. The sharp side of the blade was silver while the smooth side was black with nine red streaks through it as symbolism of the nine-tail fox, Kyuubi. Yumi also had her name engraved on the base of the Katana in Japanese. The sheath of the Katana was tied to her belt as her cell rang on the side table. She hurried and picked it up.

“Jeremie?” Yumi asked.

“Yumi we need you XANA’s attacking the skid.” Jeremie said. Yumi gave no answer. “Yumi? You there? Yumi?” Jeremie questioned as Yumi hung up the phone.

“Sorry Jeremie, but I have more important things to do.” Yumi said as she climbed out the window and headed for the field in the woods she had visited earlier. She had some very dangerous non-finish business to attend to.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry 'bout the shortness.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]