Power of Love by GarageKid
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Loner again

 

Yumi had been apart from the group for almost a week now, and she wasn’t doing very well at that, her grades started to slip, and she was all by her self. She kept thinking weather or not she had done the right thing. She had been all alone, no one of her friends had walked up to her at all. She was beginning to think she was useless to them not, and started drifting off. Little did she know, everyone missed her. Aelita watched her from a distance, wanting to walked over and give her at least a comforting word, but would Jeremie get angry with her.

“Jeremie can’t be angry for me going to Yumi and not the other way around.” Aelita said as she started toward her friend. Yumi’s back was to Aelita, so when Aelita laid a hand on her shoulder, Yumi jumped and turned to see her.

“You looked lonesome.” Aelita said sitting next to her. “Jeremie didn’t mean what he said, he hadn’t slept at all trying to fix the skid.” Aelita said watching her friend’s sad brown eyes hoping they would tell her Yumi was going to be alright.

“It really is all my fault.” Yumi said turning away from Aelita.

“No it’s not.” Aelita said. “I might not have known what you where up to, but I know your responsible enough to know what’s the right thing to do.”

“I wish I did know the right thing to do.” Yumi said.

“It’s not just Jeremie who’s got you down is it?” Aelita said. “What’s wrong.”

“Aelita, I think someone other then us knows about XANA.” Yumi said.

“That’s nearly impossible.” Aelita said.

“But it’s not impossible.” Yumi said.

“What’s up with your Theory there?” Aelita asked.

“I was just saying, someone else might know about XANA.” Yumi said.

“Did you tell anyone?”

“No, but”

“Then what’s the big deal?” Aelita asked.

“AELITA! Listen to me!” Yumi nearly yelled sternly. “Some one knows about XANA.”

“Who?”

“I can’t tell.”

“Why not?”

“It’s a personal problem.”

“NOT WAY! Once XANA get’s involved it’s my problem as well!”

“Aelita, I’m telling you this for your own good.”

“And if I don’t want my own good? Yumi your hiding something from me, and I really don’t like that.” Aelita said.

“You don’t understand.” Yumi said getting up and walking away.

“What’s wrong with her?” Aelita asked herself.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]