Power of Love by GarageKid
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Back From the Dead

 

Kenta walked through the woods heading to Kadic.

“My good friend XANA, our trade will be at your finest, and Aelita, for my new power.” Kenta told himself. “I can fake my own suicide very well, they wouldn’t stand the slightest chance.”

***Back in Kadic. ***

Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich where sitting at their normal spot on the bench in the woods near the manhole cover that lead to the factory. Soon the black haired teen appeared.

“Aelita, Xana wishes you to come with me.” Kenta said.

“What? Who are you?” Aelita asked as Ulrich and Odd stood their ground.

“My name is Kenta, I’m sure you have heard of me from the Ishiyama girl, we go back ya see.” Kenta said and smirked. “Aelita is to come with me.”

“LEAVE HER ALONE!” A voice said as Yumi tackled Kenta to the ground.

“Haven’t we’re already gone over this?” Kenta smirked as he lifted Yumi by her shirt like he had done before and stood up, letting her go and punching her in the stomach making her cough up blood. Ulrich saw it in a flash of panic as Yumi slammed her back into a tree.

“YUMI!” They all called out as Kenta tried to grab Aelita. Ulrich side-tackled him to the ground.

“Come on!” He called to Yumi who stood and followed the group down to the sewers and to the factory. On the bridge Kenta could be seen already waiting for them.

“How did you?” Odd asked.

“XANA lets me have this ability.” Kenta said.

“Go to the scanners, I’ll hold Kenta back.” Yumi said as Odd and Aelita sprinted by,

“Are you sure?” Ulrich asked.

“GO!” Yumi yelled as he dashed off. Yumi tackled Kenta again into the side of the bridge.

“Your DEAD!” Kenta said as he punched her in the face making her fall to the ground.

Meanwhile. . .

“Jeremie, XANA has launched an attack.” Aelita said.

“No he hasn’t.” Jeremie said. “There are no towers activated.”

“But some creep is pounding on Yumi on the bridge.” Aelita said.

“WHAT?!” Jeremie asked.

“Come on we’ll show you.” Odd said as they headed back up the elevator to the bridge. Kenta was holding Yumi, by her shirt over the edge.

“PUT HER DOWN!” Ulrich called.

“My pleasure.” Kenta said as he let her go, off the side. Yumi wasn’t stupid the second he let go, she grabbed his wrist and kicked off the side, forcing him down with her.

“YUMI!” The group called as they ran to the edge in time to hear the slash of water quickly running down stream. Yumi didn’t come up.

“Is she?” Aelita asked with tears in her eyes.

“I-I think so.” Jeremie said with teary eyes as well.

“No.” Ulrich whispered as tears ran down his face, Yumi couldn’t be dead, she just couldn’t. Odd also had tears in his eyes.

*** Ishiyama household ***

Breaking the news to her parents. That wasn’t fun, Mrs. Ishiyama started crying.

“She might not be dead, we just saw that Kenta guy push her and she took him down with her.” Odd said.

“We’ll send out a search party.” Mr. Ishiyama said on the break of crying. “My baby girl.” In any other situation, Odd would have laughed at Yumi’s nickname her dad gave her as his ‘baby girl’ she was the only girl in their family other then Hiroki and their collage sons Sai and Daisuke.

“She can’t be dead.” Ulrich said. Jeremie put a hand on his shoulder.

“We have to wait and see what happens.” Jeremie said.

“She can’t be dead.” Mrs. Ishiyama sobbed. She and Yumi where close. Ulrich knew that, Mrs. Ishiyama liked Ulrich around Yumi thinking he was the best young man for her daughter.

“I’ll call the police.” Mr. Ishiyama said. “They’ll find her.”

“I hope so.” Ulrich said as a tear ran down his face.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]