Power of Love by GarageKid
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Gang War

 

Ulrich slowed to a walk trying to think things through. Yumi an assassin, not possible. But then he remembered her saying she only remembered what her leader wanted to her, which meant one thing, Yumi had amnesia. That was the only way she wouldn’t remember who she was or who her parents were or even who he is. Ulrich knew one thing, he had to make her remember before it was too late. He took out his cell and called Odd’s.

“Hello?” Odd asked.

“Odd, It’s Ulrich. I found Yumi be we have a problem.” Ulrich said.

“What kind of problem?”

“Yumi has amnesia, she can’t remember who she is or who we are.”

“Wait. How did you find her?”

“I was in an ally thinking for some reason I’d find her there, and I did. She must have been taken to that gang who call themselves the Dingoes, and now she’s an assassin for them.”

“Wow, that’s way too much.” Odd said shocked.

“I know, I’m going to follow her, she might get into a tight spot, and the faster we get her to remember the better.” Ulrich said.

“What do you want me to tell her parents?”

“Tell them their daughter’s fine and that I’ll keep an eye on her. Also tell them that if I’m not back by tomorrow, call the police.” Ulrich said.

“OK Ulrich, break a leg.”

“If anyone hurts Yumi you can bet on that.” Ulrich said as he hung up. Ulrich knew the trick now was finding her again. He walked down a few blocks until he saw a chain fence with the gate broken.

“That’s not good, looks like a gang fight.” Ulrich said to himself. “Well, if I can sneak in, I could check to see who’s fighting, if it’s Yumi, I’ll just find a way to help her.” Without any hesitation Ulrich tiptoed through and hid behind a huge mountain of trash. Clearly he was in the city dump.

Meanwhile Ulrich’s darkest wish was coming true, Yumi was fighting, it was a gang war.

“Look tough guy, you can turn and run and I wont have to kill you.” Yumi said to one of the fighters.

“The mighty assassin makes the decision.” The man, well really a teen boy turned and started digging in the dirt like a dog. “How big and how deep?” He asked as Yumi gave him a confused look.

“What are you doing?”

“Digging you a grave!” The boy said. Yumi continued to give him a blank stare.

Ulrich was near the fight now, he watched from the distance.

“Piss, Ulrich.” A small voice said. Ulrich turned with a start.

“Hiroki what are you doing here?”

“I heard you and Odd talking.” Hiroki said. “I wanted to watch, then I’ll have a major scoop for Milly tomorrow.”

“Hiroki. This is dangerous.” Ulrich said.

“Then why are you here?” Hiroki asked.

“Never mind.” Ulrich said. Continuing to watch the fight.

“Well?” The boy asked.

“Your asking for death aren’t you?” Yumi asked.

“No, but you sure are!” He said flinging a huge rock at her head, without time to move, Yumi was hit. She fell to the ground on impact. “You have the nerve to call yourself an assassin!” Ulrich heard the sound of motorcycles as he looked off in the distance, he saw both of the gangs on each side of the area. Yumi was going to be killed if she didn’t get out of there.

“LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!” Ulrich looked over, Hiroki, the little brat was out of the hiding place, waving his arms.

“OK live meat, we’ll pick on you instead.” The leader of the opposing gang said as he faced him turning his motorcycle to face Hiroki. The engine starting up. In a flash he charged at Hiroki but ran into something else, Yumi somehow got in the way of the motorcycle, taking the shot as the two gang collided.

“YUMI!” Ulrich yelled, Yumi’s body was thrown back and blood formed around her. Ulrich hurried over.

“Ane?” Hiroki asked. He was closer to her, actually, he was next to her.

“Hiroki.” Yumi’s weak voice managed to get out.

“Yumi!?” Ulrich asked kneeling next to her. The scrape left by the rock was above her left eye as blood trickled down her head. Her side she was laying on was also bloody from the collision with the motorcycle.

“What do we do?” Hiroki asked.

“We need to get Yumi to a hospital.” Ulrich said. Hiroki nodded as Ulrich picked Yumi up. “Lets go.”

The streets where clear, and it was easy to get to the nearest Hospital. Hiroki said he’d call his parents and tell them what he did as soon as they got there. Yumi was taken to the E.R while Ulrich waited in the lobby for Hiroki to be done calling his parents. Hiroki soon walked back.

“They said they’d pick me up.” Hiroki said. “But they want you to stay here with Yumi.”

“What?” Ulrich asked amazed.

“Mom thinks since you showed you really care about Yumi, she approves.” Hiroki said.

“And your dad?”

“He said if you break her heart, he’ll break your bones.” Hiroki said.

“Thanks Hiroki.” Ulrich said. “And you did tell them you where the one who went to the dump on your own.” Hiroki nodded. “And you went face to face with a motorcycle?” Hiroki nodded. “And that your accident caused Yumi a collision with a motorcycle?” Hiroki smiled.

“Tell them.”

“OK Aniki.” Hiroki said.

“What’d you say?”

“Nothing.” Hiroki said.

Chapter End Notes:

Ane- Sister
Aniki- older brother.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]