Livie: The Newest Member of the Group by aelita2468
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please review this story. I worked REALLY hard on it.

 

Disclaimer: I do not own Code Lyoko, but Livie is my original character.

Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's short and doesn't tell you much, but the next chapter will be a little longer.

"Where's Yumi?" Ulrich asked as he walked into Jeremie's room, where the entire group had decided to meet. Yumi was going to introduce her new friend at seven o'clock, and Yumi was already a half hour late.

 

"She's coming as soon as she can. She had to do her homework first. You know how strict her parents are." Jeremie said.

 

Aelita was sitting on the bed with Jeremie while they worked on the laptop. Odd was sitting on the floor, and he had brought Kiwi with him. Ulrich walked over and sat down on the chair next to Jeremie's desk. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Yumi walked in. Standing behind her was a girl with blue eyes and medium-long, dark red hair that was totally straight.

 

"Everyone, this is Livie Jonson. She skipped a grade and was put in my class. Livie, this is Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, and Jeremie. Oh, and guys, she's a little shy." Yumi didn't need to tell them how shy the girl was. It was obvious. Her face had turned as red as her hair when Yumi said her name.

 

"Wow. You're really pretty." Odd said. He looked as though he had a spell put on him. His statement made Livie blush even more, but she smiled at him.

 

"Hey, Livie is an interesting name. I like it. Is it short for something?" Aelita said. She smiled and spoke as friendly as she could. She wanted to make Livie feel more comfortable.

 

"Thanks. Yeah, it's short for Olivia." said Livie. Her cheeks began to return to their normal color, but she still spoke quietly.

 

"Wow. You're really pretty." Odd repeated. Livie went over and sat beside him. "Wow. You're really pretty." he said again.

 

"Um . . . . thanks. Hey, is this your dog? I love dogs. But I thought they weren't allowed here. You must be pretty smart to keep him away from the teachers." Yumi, Ulrich, Aelita, and Jeremie held back their laughter. "What's his name?" Livie continued to ask questions about them and their school. She and Odd continued their conversation for a long time. Yumi and Ulrich started to talk together too, and Aelita went back to working with Jeremie.

 

At eight o' clock, Livie had to go back to her room, but not before Odd asked her out. She said yes and agreed to go to the movies on Saturday.

Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you think so far.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]