Livie: The Newest Member of the Group by aelita2468
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
REVIEW!

Odd was extremely happy over the next few days. He told so many jokes during class that Ms. Hertz threatened to give him a month of detention if he didn't shut up. Everything was going fine between he and Livie. Then Sam showed up.

 

She showed up outside Odd's dorm on Saturday. It was about five o' clock, and Livie and Odd had just gotten back from the movie theater. Odd walked Livie to her room, then went to his room to get ready for dinner in the cafeteria. When he saw Sam, he froze.

 

"Who was that girl I saw you with a minute ago?" she asked suspiciously.

 

"Uh. . . er. . . nobody." he answered.

 

"Oh sure. I can really trust you. She likes you, I can tell. Odd, I hate you! I know who she is! You got a new girlfriend! I can't believe you! I leave for just a little while and you go and replace me!" Sam yelled as she stormed away. Odd thought about going after her, but decided not to. She was mad enough anyway.

 

Odd waited for Ulrich to come back from Yumi's house, where they had been studying. At least, he said they were studying. Odd thought otherwise.

 

When Ulrich arrived, they went to the cafeteria and sat down with Jeremie. Aelita showed up with Livie later. Everybody was bored and tired, and Livie was too shy to try and start a conversation, so Aelita decided to brighten everyone up.

 

"So, how did your Saturday go?" Aelita asked. Nobody ansered, and this only increased her boredom, so she began to tell them about her Saturday. "Well, if any of you care, I worked in the computer lab all day. Wanna know why?" No one answered again. "Well I'll tell you why anyway. One of the computers broke and none of the teachers could fix it, so I volunteered. Am I nice or what?" No answer. "Never mind then. Well if I can't start a conversation, why don't I get Jeremie to tell us about computers, computers, or more computers?"

 

"NO!" everyone yelled. This made everyone begin chattering wildly; they wanted to aviod that kind of boredom at all costs. The noise was broken by the beeping of Jeremie's laptop.

 

"XANA." Aelita whispered, remembering that they were with Livie. Livie looked around with a confused look.

 

"Um, Livie, we've gotta go now. See ya later." Odd said, giving her the best smile he could in that kind of situation. Then all of them (except Livie) jumped up, dumped their trays, and rushed off to the factory. Livie was left behind, wondering where they went and why she wasn't invited. After dinner, she went to her room and forgot about her friends for a while.

Chapter End Notes:
I know, this chapter is kinda short too, but it is longer than the first one. REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]