Livie: The Newest Member of the Group by aelita2468
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
REVIEW PLEASE!!!  I think this is my best chapter so far but I won't know unless somebody tells me what they think! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!

Ulrich called Yumi to tell her about the XANA attack. She rushed out of the house and showed up at the factory before they did. She had an extremely worried expression on her face. When Ulrich asked why, Yumi replied, "My parents were supposed to be home a long time ago but they aren't there yet. Do you think that it could have something to do with the attack?"

 

"No. He'd go straight for you. Your parents are of no concern to him." Jeremy answered calmly. Yumi didn't argue, but something was telling her that something was wrong. She didn't know what it was, but something just didn't feel right in the factory.

 

They entered the elevator and Odd pressed the button that would make it move. The elevator didn't respond. Odd pressed the button a few more times, but the elevator refused to move. All of a sudden they heard a loud sound, and the elevator began to fall rapidly. Yumi knew why she had that weird feeling.

 

"NOT AGAIN!" Ulrich screamed, remembering when he had been in the elevator with Sissi. Flashbacks of water filling the elevator like last time crossed his mind, making him scream and panic more.

 

Suddenly the elevator stopped. It hadn't reached the bottom of the shaft, but it had stopped in a totally random place. "Well, I think this might be the attack." Odd said. Aelita shrugged and reached up to open the emergency exit at the top of the elevator.

 

The others followed her, awkwardly climbing through the small opening. Aelita then began to climb up the later. Ulrich felt sick only a few feet up, but he wasn't the only one. Jeremie and Yumi also felt sick halfway up. After what seemed like hours, they all finally reached the scanners. Everyone except Jeremie went inside. He kept climbing until he reached the lab.

 

"Scanner: Aelita. Scanner: Yumi. Scanner: Ulrich. Virtualization!" Jeremie said. Odd had to wait because there were only three scanners and there were four people. You do the math. "Scanner: Odd. Virtualization!"

 

Everyone arrived in the forest sector safely, except Odd. He never showed up. "Oh, great," Jeremie said as he squinted at the computer screen. "More complications!"

Chapter End Notes:
I think I'm doing a pretty good job, but I can't really tell unless you REVIEW! I'll add some more chapters soon, too. I'll bet you can't wait.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]