Livie: The Newest Member of the Group by aelita2468
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like this one. It took SO LONG to write, even though it's still kinda short.

Jeremie groaned and spoke into the microphone. "I sent him to Lyoko. He should be there."

 

"Well obviously he isn't, Jeremie. Can you find him?" Aelita asked with concern.

 

"No I can't. But I'm sure he's on Lyoko somewhere. I'd look, but everything's bugged up." he said as several red symbols popped up on the screen.  "This day just keeps getting better and better, huh?"

 

"Yeah, it's wonderful. Don't worry, Jeremie, we'll find him after we deactivate the tower. There's plenty of time." Aelita assured him. Jeremie, who was still not convinced, groaned again and typed furiously on the keyboard in front of him.

 

It was decided that Yumi would stay with Aelita to help with the tower, and Ulrich would use his vehicle to look around Lyoko. He hurried away, leaving the girls standing alone. They ran in the opposite direction.

 

After a while, Yumi and Aelita found the tower with three krabes blocking the entrance. Aelita used her creativity to create a small wall a short distance away, which she used as a hiding place while Yumi defeated the first two krabes. The third found Aelita and shot at her, but only deducted twenty life points from her before also being smashed by Yumi.

 

Aelita deactivated the tower, then went outside and waited with Yumi for Ulrich to return. When he got there, he said that he hadn't found Odd. Jeremie requested that Aelita should come back to earth while the others go to sector five. Aelita was upset because of being left out, but agreed because she couldn't defend herself and there was already enough to worry about.

 

Jeremie had difficulty bringing Aelita in because of the bug in the computer, but she arrived safely. She helped him to debug everything while the small search party on Lyoko went to sector five.

 

Yumi and Ulrich searched for an extremely long time, and they got lost several times, but they found Odd laying unconsious on the ground an hour later. By that time, Jeremie had fallen asleep, so Aelita brought them all in.

 

Odd didn't wake up when Aelita brought him in, so Ulrich and Jeremie did their best to carry him back to the school. By then it was getting late, so Yumi went home. Aelita walked with Ulrich and Jeremie, and they went straight to Odd and Ulrich's dorm.

 

When they opened the door, the first thing they saw was Livie sitting on Odd's bed with her arms crossed.

Chapter End Notes:
Did you like the ending? Wait till the next chapter, I've got the plot all formed in my head.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]