Livie: The Newest Member of the Group by aelita2468
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is a lot longer than the others because I had more time. REVIEW PLEASE!

"Where have you guys been? You've been away for hours!" Livie said angrily. She was wearing her pajamas. They included a bright yellow shirt that showed part of her stomach, and long, black pants. "Oh my god! What did you do to Odd?" she yelled when she saw him unconscious.

 

"We can explain, Livie, but you've got to be quiet, ok?" Aelita said, as though she had every intention of revealing their secret.

 

"Aelita, you can't be serious!" Ulrich whispered. Aelita told him to shut up and she'd handle it, so he closed his mouth tightly and rolled his eyes. Livie helped them put Odd onto his bed, then resumed her position beside him and crossed her arms again, waiting for an explanation. Aelita sat down on Ulrich's bed, followed by Jeremie, while Ulrich closed the door and leaned against it.

 

"It's like this." Aelita began. "We went into town today because Jeremie and I wanted to eat at that new resturaunt. Yumi and Ulrich came with us. Odd wanted to bring you, but the reservation we made was only for five, so we couldn't because there wouldn't be enough room. While we were there, somebody spilled their drink and Odd slipped and fell. He hit his head and got knocked out. We took him to the infirmary but the nurse wasn't there, so we waited for a while. But she never came back, so after an hour we came back here."

 

"Gosh, I've never heard a longer story. Ok, I'll believe you for now, but next time try to include me, alright?" Livie said. Secretly, she knew that none of Aelita's story was true, but she decided to keep quiet until she could talk to Odd. "Tell me when he wakes up tomorrow." she added as she stepped out into the hallway. She ran back to her room, leaving everyone else in the room to talk.

 

"Wow. She's almost obsessed, isn't she?" Jeremie asked.

 

"No. We're just her only friends, that's all." Ulrich answered. "But if she keeps this up, she might figure out what's going on."

 

"Let's hope not. I'm going to my room now. See you guys tomorrow." Aelita said. She repeated Livie's action and ran toward the stairs.

 

The next day was Sunday. Livie had shown up at Odd and Ulrich's dorm at 8:00am, when Ulrich would normally be sleeping. Needless to say, he was pretty mad when he saw her standing in the doorway.

 

"What in the world do you want? I'm trying to sleep here!" Ulrich half-yelled.

 

"Is he awake yet?" Live said, ignoring Ulrich's bitterness.

 

"What? No!" He said louder. All the noise was enough to wake up the whole school, so it was no surprise that Odd jerked upright in his bed.

 

"What's goin' on?" he said sleepily. Livie rushed over and hugged him, which, even though it confused him even more, he accepted happily.

 

"You guys can do whatever you want to, but I'm going back to bed and if you wake me up again, I will kick all of you into the next country." Ulrich said grumpily. Livie shrugged and went outside with Odd.

 

"Hey, nice outfit, Livie. I didn't know you liked bumble bees." Odd said with a smile. Livie shoved him playfully and looked down at what she was wearing. Her pajamas! She rushed off to her room to change, shouting at Odd to stay there.

 

She came back wearing a black and yellow sleeveless shirt with black cut-off jeans. This time, Odd didn't comment on her clothes, even though she looked more like a bumble bee than before.

 

"Listen Odd, your friends told me that you got knocked out at some resturaunt and the nurse wasn't in the infirmary, so that's why I caught them sneaking you into your room." Livie said. She didn't notice his confused expression. "But I know that can't be true because I went to see the nurse that same day. She was there and you weren't. I'm not asking you to reveal some big secret, I just want to know what's going on. Please?"

 

Then Odd decided that he didn't want to keep Lyoko a secret any more, or at least not from Livie. He told her all about Lyoko. He was afraid that she wouldn't believe him, but after a few minutes, he realized that she believed every word he was saying. After he finished, she wanted to come to Lyoko, but he admitted that he wasn't able to use the supercomputer. He promised that she could come next time there was an attack, so she was satisfied.

 

At lunch that day, the first thing Livie said was, "Everyone, I know that Odd wasn't supposed to, but he told me all about Lyoko. I just wanted you to know that I swear not to tell, but I want to help."

 

"Great!" Jeremie said immediately. "Because, as I was about to say, XANA has launched an attack and we may need a spare fighter."

 

Livie exclaimed with delight and shot up, dashing out the door and to the park before anyone else could blink.

Chapter End Notes:

REVIEW! I'VE ONLY GOTTEN ONE REVIEW FOR THE WHOLE STORY!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]