Livie: The Newest Member of the Group by aelita2468
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last chapter in this story but I'll start a new addition to the series ASAP.

"Wait for us!" Odd called after her. Livie stopped and waited for the others to catch up, then she ran even faster to the park. She was obviously extremely excited, and she nearly fell on her way down to the sewers.

 

When they got to the factory, Jeremie virtualized Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita to the forest sector first. Then Odd stepped into the scanner. Livie hesitated for a moment, but she eventually built up enough courage to get into the scanner

 

""Scanner: Odd. Scanner: Livie. Virtualization!"

 

Livie found herself floating several feet in the air. She braced herself for the fall, but it was still a shock when she hit the ground.

 

"Ok, seriously, what's your deal with bumble bees?" Odd asked, looking at her outfit.

 

Livie looked down at what she was wearing. She had a black and yellow top, a black skirt that covered her yellow leggings, and black boots. She felt a tickling feeling on her back, and leaned back to get a better look. She had transparent wings! She tried to beat them together, and when they were moving fast enough, she started to hover above the ground.

 

"I don't know if I mentioned this, but I'm afraid of hights!" Livie said with a shriek as she slowly brought herself back down.

 

"Well, you're gonna have to get over it, because I don't think those wings were made just to look at." Yumi said. "You'll need to use them if you want to keep up with us on our vehicles." A few seconds later, three vehicles apeared in front of them.

 

Yumi, Ulrich, Livie, Odd, and Aelita went in the direction of the tower. Aelita rode with Yumi, and Livie flew behind all of them. Eventually, they saw the tower being guarded by four megatanks. They jumped off of their vehicles and Aelita went to hide behind a tree. Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd immediately began fighting three monsters, while Livie just stood there looking clueless.

 

"What am I supposed to fight with?" She asked Aelita.

 

"Um . . . maybe you have lazer arrows, like Odd. You are a bee after all." Aelita suggested.

 

Livie carefully crept behind the fourth megatank and hoped it wouldn't see her. Unfortunately, it did, and started to charge up and prepare to shoot. Livie jumped out of the way just in time, and when she raised her arm, she accidentally shot the monster.

 

"How did I do that?" she asked. Her friends had already defeated their enemies, so they came over to congratulate her.

 

"Same way I do, I guess." Odd answered.

 

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat with you guys, but I have a tower to deactivate." Aelita said with a smile.

 

A few moments later, they were back in the cafeteria, right before Livie had run outside like a lunatic.

 

"Oh, Livie, I just remembered something." Odd said.

 

"Very good, Odd." Ulrich interupted. "You've learned how to use your brain!"

 

"It's your birthday on Satuday, isn't it?" Odd said to Livie. They both ignored Ulrich's comment.

 

"Yeah, it is."

Chapter End Notes:
This is still a short chapter, but if you've read the rest of this story you'll know that all of my chapters are short. If you didn't like this story, you'll like the sequel because it's all about Livie's birthday party.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]