The Kids by oddsgrlfriend
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

A white and blue orb descend from the sky. When it reached their level they saw the back half was gone. A white light engulfed them and suddenly they were hurdling in the orb past trees, boulders, and streams of data. In the real world Cher Ami watched the 3-D map of Lyoko go from a flat clump of land, air, and towers to an orb created from the raw data itself. It had many tunnels coming from it leading back to the other sectors of Lyoko.

 

The orb came to a stop and discarded the party. Everyone fell out and landed on the ground. Hope was sitting on the ground. She slowly got up and tested her wobbly legs. Nicole came over to her.

 

"Anything broken?"

 

Hope shook her head. A groan came from the opposite side. Nicole and Hope turned to see Alvan lying on the floor. They ran over to him fearing that he had gotten seriously hurt.

 

"I’m ok. I just feel sick to my stomach. I’ve never been good with things that go around and around and around."

 

Hope and Nicole helped Alvan to his feet and they looked at their surroundings for the first time. They were in a dome with a Xana eye etched into the ground. They looked around in awe. Suddenly they heard a scraping noise. A section of the wall was rising. They exchanged puzzled looks and walked through the newly formed door. They came into a room with an uneven floor. The floor was created by hundreds if pillars, all at different heights.

 

Cher Ami flipped threw his father’s notes looking for the answer to the mysterious countdown that had begun when the door opened. He found the answer and started searching for the button that needed to be pressed.

 

"Guys look towards your left. High up on the wall there should be a type of button. You need to press it in less than two minutes otherwise the walls we close in!"

 

"I see it!" Nicole said and she started flipping over the pillars. When she was almost there she felt something sting her arm. She instinctively grabbed the limb. It was sparkling with electricity. She heard Alvan shout from some where below.

 

"Creepers! What are these things Cher Ami? They’re like ugly snakes with front arms!"

 

"Umm…let me see. You already guessed their names Alvan. Your dad called the Creepers."

 

"Should have know. The name really fits them."

 

"Ten seconds Nicole! Hurry!"

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]