The Kids by oddsgrlfriend
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Same disclaimer! This is ch. 4! Enjoy - R and R please!

Jeremie shook his head.

"You kids come first."

Alvan smiled at him.

"They already lost you and Mrs. Belqois once, I won’t let them loose you again."

When Jeremie was about to protest Odd flew in between them.

"How about we get the women out of here and go from there?"

Jeremie and Alvan nodded. They turned on Yumi, Sissi, and Aelita. Once they were gone it was only Alvan, Jeremie, Odd, Hopper, and Ulrich remained.

In the Factory the others watched with held breaths. The adults finally looked theirs age. Aelita’s long pink hair was tied back and she was wearing a yellow top and jeans. Yumi still wore a black top only now with white pants. Her hair was the same as it had been when she was Nicole’s age. Sissi’s hair was also long and black. She wore a faded red skirt with a white top. Cher Ami ran over to his mother.

"Mom. I’m scared."

She looked down at him.

"Me too son. Me too."

Cher Ami wiped back the tears in his eyes and got back to work.

"Ok. I have enough codes completed to bring one person back."

Odd was about to say Alvan when his son interrupted.

"Dad. Mr. Hopper is in the most danger. Send him home Cher Ami!"

Hopper disappeared from Lyoko and came out in the scanner out cold. Sissi ran over to him and started making him comfortable on the floor.

"There. He’ll be alright now."

The monsters had caught up with the group still on Lyoko. Alvan’s board was shot out from under him but Ulrich caught him in time. In frustration a monster shot at them and hit Jeremie. Jeremie grabbed his shoulder that was sparkling with electricity.

Cher Ami pounded the keys with frustration.

"It’s hopeless. It truly is hopeless. I failed."

A fast moving stream of data ran past the monitor. Aelita gasped.

"Cher Ami. You did it! You can bring them back!"

Cher Ami’s mouth fell open. Without hesitation he started bringing them back; first Jeremie then Odd and finally Ulrich. When he entered the code once move for Alvan an error signed flashed on the computer. Alvan fell into the sea of monsters and was quickly surrounded.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]