Summer Camp Is For the Dogs by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Face Down

 

Yumi’s Dream/Flash Back:

Hey girl, you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.

The black haired Japanese teen look over at Yumi with her head down.

“You OK?” He asked.

“Yeah Sai, I’m fine.” She said as Sai gave her a look telling her he knew she wasn’t telling the truth, ever since she had been going out with William she hadn’t been the same Yumi he knew and loved.

Cover up with make up in the mirror
tell yourself, it's never gonna happen again
you cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

Sai looked through Yumi’s bedroom window as she continued to hide the markings from William beating her every time he had a bad day. He wanted so badly to kill William, but he also wanted Yumi to be the one to kick him to the curb.

“He doesn’t love her.” Sai told himself, unlike Yumi who continued to think him beating her would never happen again.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

Sai would watch hopelessly as William would beat at her. Wondering when Yumi would get the guts to beat at him herself. He new he wanted to, but she was a different story.

“William, one of these days, She’s going to be strong enough to beat you herself.” Sai kept telling himself.

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
every action in this world will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever you will surely drown
I see what's going down.

“What are you looking at?” William asked as he left Yumi alone and approached Sai.

“You leave her alone, or else one day, she’ll be the one to kick your but.” Sai said as he looked over at Yumi, blood dripping from her mouth from William punching her. “Your not the one who loves her the way you say you do.”

I see the way you go and say you're right again,
say you're right again
heed my lecture

William pushed Sai out of the way as he walked away from both of them. Sai helped Yumi up and looked back at William.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Sai said and turned back to Yumi. “Are you OK?”

“I’m fine.” Yumi said. “I has to get home, my Grandfather’s supposed to visit.”

“OK, and Yumi.” Sai said. “You have to get rid of him, he’ll end up killing you.”

“I can’t.” Yumi said, Sai looked at her with anger.

“Why not?” Sai asked.

“He said he’d kill you if I didn’t go out with him.”

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

Sai was walking his German Shepherd, Jerome, When he was cut off by William.

“What did you tell her?!” He yelled.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” Sai said calmly. William punched him in the stomach.

“She dumped me!” William said, a smile formed on Sai’s face.

“Oh did she?” Sai said with pleasure in his voice. “I wonder why.”

“Don’t get smart with me!” William said as Jerome growled at him.

“William! Leave him alone!” Yumi yelled as William turned to her.

Face down in the dirt, she said,
this doesn't hurt, she said,
I finally had enough.

Yumi looked at him with hate in her eyes. William pulled his arm back to punched her, but in a flash she kicked him in the face, leaving him down on the ground.

“Nice kick.” Sai said. “Now I know what I’m in for if I make you mad.”

“You got that right.” Yumi said as William tried to get up.

Face down in the dirt, she said,
this doesn't hurt, she said,
I finally had enough.

William ran off knowing he was far outnumbered.

“I’ve had enough of him.” Yumi said. Sai smiled.

One day she will tell you that she has had enough
it's coming round again.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
[x2]

Face down in the dirt, she said,
this doesn't hurt, she said,
I finally had enough.

End Yumi’s Dream/Flash back:

“Yumi wake up!” Danni called as she and Wolf where ready to head to the showers.

“Ok, I’m coming.” Yumi said getting up with Riki next to her letting out a yawn. Before they got to the showers, Daisuke stopped them.

“Oh, hello girls, I just wanted to remind you that the Hunting Expedition starts at ten.” Daisuke said. “We will be hunting, Mosa, one of the selected bears.”

“Mosa? You named the bears?” Dani asked.

“Yes, it normally is how we pick which bear each group hunts.” Daisuke said. “See you too then.” He said as he continued to walk Gin.

“Mosa.” Yumi whispered. “Just my luck.”

Chapter End Notes:
Sai plays a big role later on, Minor spoiler- He owned one of the German Shepherds Riki used to be friends with.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]