Livie's Birthday Party by aelita2468
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All I can say is I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will add the next one soon!

"Me!" Odd yelled as he jumped up and grabbed the second game controller. Aelita picked up the third and fourth and handed one of them to Jeremie.

 

"Odd, what did I say about you keeping quiet?" Yumi grumbled from her place on the bed. Ulrich heard her because she was so close to him and he opened his eyes.

 

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked. He and Yumi noticed their positions on the bed and quickly slid away from each other in embarrassment. Yumi was blushing.

 

"Aw! Look, the lovebirds are shy!" Livie said, remembering what Yumi had said when they were looking for her horror story book. Yumi threw her a 'shut-up-or-you-are-dead' look, but she ignored it.

 

"Great, now her bad attitude is back!" Odd said.

 

"Can we all just calm down please?" Aelita said as she smacked Odd in the head with a pillow. He tried to hit her back, but he missed and ended up hitting Jeremie instead.  Jeremie, who was standing near the bed, accidently hit Yumi and Ulrich with his pillow while trying to hit Odd. No one had hit Livie with a pillow yet, so she hit Yumi with a pillow too. Then Yumi, followed by Ulrich, leaped off of the bed and began hitting anybody with a pillow in their hand (which was everyone).

 

And so, a pillow fight started, all in the period of ten seconds. They were all having fun. Fifteen minutes later, they were all laughing so hard that Sissi, whose room was next door, began beating on the wall and screaming. When that happened, they realized that people were probably trying to sleep. They looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:00pm. Yumi and Ulrich sat back down on the bed.

 

"Is it just me, or is tonight going by really slowly?" Livie asked.

 

"Funny, I was just thinking about how fast it was going by." Ulrich replied.

 

"You fell asleep. Your opinion doesn't count." Yumi said.

 

"So did you!" Livie said with a giggle. "Remember? Your head was on his shoulder!"

 

"Ok, ok. Can we talk about something else please?" Ulrich asked.

 

Aelita suggested that they play video games because that's what they had been doing before the pillow fight. When she asked who agreed, Odd did the same thing as before. Yumi opened her mouth to say something, but chose not to and rolled her eyes instead.

 

She picked up the potato chips she had thrown at Ulrich earlier and started to eat them. Ulrich slid closer to her and they shared the chips while they watched the others play their video games

 

Odd heard the crunching and got mad at them for "hogging the food". He sqeezed inbetween them and started to chow down.

 

Once, while Yumi wasn't looking, Ulrich punched Odd's arm. "Go away!" he whispered. Odd stuck his tongue out at him and he didn't move until all of the chips were gone.

Chapter End Notes:
Well, I hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter in this story. It's Livie's birthday, but the story is more about Ulrich and Yumi isn't it? :-) They're a cute couple! R&R!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]