Livie's Birthday Party by aelita2468
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy! If you read the title chapter, you'll know that there's gonna be a kiss! But you don't know who it is yet!

Everyone laughed and nodded in agreement. Yumi, who was feeling more cheerful, reached over and grabbed a magazine off of Livie's bookshelf.

 

"Hey," Livie said. "I don't care if you read those magazines, but if you touch one of my Harry Potter books you'll regret it!" She was only half-joking.

 

"Ha, ha." Yumi answered sarcastically. She flipped through the pages and stopped on one she liked.

 

"Ooh, is that a quiz?" Odd asked. "It's not one of those girly ones, is it? Cuz if I answered one of those I'd be kinda gay."

 

"Yuck, I never want to think about that again." Livie and Ulrich said together.

 

"Yeah. That'd be just plain weird." Jeremie said. Aelita nodded in agreement.

 

"No, it's not a girly quiz." Yumi answered, ignoring the others' statements.  "Let's see.....ok. Ulrich? If you were an animal, what would you be?"

 

"Ummmm....I dunno....a tiger?" Ulrich replied.

 

"Right....ok." Livie said as she pushed her hair behind her ears. "Whatever. But me, I'd be a koala or a panda. You know, something cuddly like that."

 

"If anyone's a koala, it's Aelita." Odd butted in. "And Einstein is a dolphin."

 

"HUH?" everyone asked.

 

"Well, aren't they supposed to be really smart?"  Odd said, as though it was an obvious and well-known fact.

 

"That is the most intelligent thing you've ever said." Jeremie told him. "And that's not a compliment, judging by how stupid that comment was."

 

Everyone laughed again. Odd looked like a deer in the headlights of a car, which implied that he couldn't think of an answer.

 

"What about you, Odd?" Aelita asked.

 

"Don't we all know the answer to that?" Ulrich said.

 

"Oh yeah!" Aelita said with a giggle. "A purple cat!"

 

Odd looked like he'd been hit by a truck. "So what?" he asked, becomming defensive. "It's better than a bumble bee!"

 

"Oh, well that was polite!" Livie said. Of course, she was being sarcastic.

 

To make an extremely long story short; Their argument continued for quite a while, but somehow it ended up with Livie saying: 

 

"It's not my fault you're so funny and handsome!"

 

And Odd replied:

 

"Well, it's not my fault that you're so smart and beautiful!"

 

And then they fiercely grabbed each other at the same time.

 

And kissed.

 

Right there in front of everybody. 

Chapter End Notes:
Was it the kiss you expected? Yes? No? Maybe?  :-)  R&R please!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]