New Found Love by girlbrain1
[Reviews - 9]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry it took so long, but here's chapter three. WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! hope you enjoy!

 

Ulrich looked down at the floor, unable to look at Odd, and murmured a few words incoherently. Odd frowned, wondering what was getting Ulrich so nervous and why he wouldn't look at him.

"I'm sorry Ulrich, but you are going to have to repeat that." Odd said, sounding a tad bit impatient to know what all the fuss was about.

"Odd...I have a...a crush on you." Ulrich said softly, but loud enough so a now shocked Odd could hear. Ulrich blushed and remained looking at the ground, afraid of what Odd's response was going to be.

"Wow...strange, because I've been having the same feelings for you for quite some time." Odd said. He was glad he was able to spit out the truth as well, making him feel less of an idiot by saying it, and knowing that Ulrich was feeling the same way.

Ulrich, surprised at Odd's response, finally looked up at Odd with a hint of happiness and hope in his eyes.

"R-really?" he stuttered, feeling that if he said the wrong thing at the moment, it would ruin the special bond that was happening. He really didn't want that to happen.

"Yeah, it's kinda a shock, isn't it? It took me a while to realize why going out with all the girls I went out with did not fulfill my desires. Plus, it caught me by surprise when I realized that I was gay, and not only that, but I was having feelings for you as well. I just didn't know how to express my feelings to you, not knowing if you were feeling the same way or not, or that you would think that I was crazy. But now that I know how you feel, I can safely say...I love you, Ulrich." Odd stated. Ulrich didn't know how to respond to that, so he didn't. Odd, taking the silence the wrong way, thought up of a plan, and fast.

"Want me to prove it to you?" Odd asked.

"How?" Ulrich said, shocked that Odd would ask such a question.

"Just one thing: Do you trust me?" Odd asked as he pushed Ulrich into lying down on the couch. It took Ulrich a moment to think what was going on, before he answered.

"Yes, I trust you, Odd."

"Then, relax and enjoy." Odd said with a soft smile that reached his eyes. Ulrich relaxed at that gaze and just nodded weakly.

Odd lightly touched Ulrich's face with his fingers and let them travel down to his over shirt, which he calmly, and carefully slid off of Ulrich. He then started unbuttoning the shirt that was underneath and effortlessly slipped that off as well, which left the tank top.

"Mind taking that off for me, hon?" Odd asked. Ulrich shook his head, sat up, and took his tank top off with ease. Now bare from the waist up, he laid back down, letting Odd have control again.

The first thing that caught Odd's attention was his nipples, in which Odd teased mercilessly with his fingers, causing Ulrich to moan lightly. While his fingers did their job at arousing Ulrich sexually, Odd's mouth decided to make acquaintance with Ulrich's, and the boys found themselves kissing each other deeply. This made Ulrich very excited, which caused his cock to harden with desire. Odd felt it as well and, deciding to push Ulrich's trust in him just a little more, let his hands travel down to Ulrich's pants as he continued to kiss him. Slowly, and confidently, Odd unbuttoned and unzipped the pants and slid them down to Ulrich's ankles. He then released himself from the kiss, panting hard, and knowing Ulrich was panting hard himself.

"Still trust me?" Odd asked as he lightly placed his hand right of top of Ulrich's boxer-clad, erect cock. He heard Ulrich gasp at the touch.

"Yes," Ulrich said, sounding just as excited as he felt. Odd gave him a smile then focused his attention to Ulrich's boxers, gently easing them down to join the pants. The sight he saw was very awe-inspiring, and he froze.

All this time, Odd had been dreaming of seeing his friend's cock, but his dreams now seemed pale to what he was seeing at this moment. His friend's 6 inch erection was a sight to see, and Odd was more than eager to put it in his mouth.

Ulrich seemed to know what was on Odd's mind, but also saw that he was a bit hesitant, as if he didn't know if it was safe to do it.

"I trust you." Ulrich said, a reassuring smile on his face when Odd looked up at him.

"If it gets to be too much, just let me know." Odd said, then, after seeing Ulrich nod in agreement, slowly took Ulrich's erection into his mouth. Ulrich gasped and closed his eyes, getting more excited at the moment. Odd took the reaction in a good way and started teasing Ulrich's cock with his tongue as if it was a lollipop.

"Oh...please...don't stop!" Ulrich managed to say, not able to breathe normally with Odd teasing him the way he was. Odd obeyed that command with no complaint, enjoying pleasing his new lover. He continued to give Ulrich the best blow job he could ever imagine, taking his cock deep into his mouth and sucking on it eagerly, wanting the special treat that he knew was inside and ready to come out. His hands wanted to help out as well, taking a firm hold of Ulrich's balls and stroking them.

"Oh...my...God!" Ulrich shouted, on the verge of coming. Odd understood, but kept his friend's cock in his mouth, wanting to taste his friend. His hand's continued to stroke as well as tickle Ulrich's ball sac.

"ODD! I'M GONNA...!" and at that very second he came, fast and hard. Odd expected it, and swallowed it all cleanly, only having a bit of stray semen on the corners of his mouth by the time his friend was done. He released his friend's now small, non-erect cock from his mouth and tenderly kissed the tip of it before looking up at his friend. The expression he saw on Ulrich's face told him everything.

"Odd...that was wonderful! I never...ever came that hard before! Then again, the only times I did I was stroking my own self. That was nothing like this! Oh Odd...!" Ulrich sat up and kissed his friend hard, tasting himself in his friend's mouth. He then pulled away, looking Odd right in the eye.

"I love you." Ulrich then looked down at his friend's crotch and then looked back into Odd's eyes.

"Fuck me...please!" Odd was about to reject that very idea, thinking that it was too soon, but those puppy dog eyes his friend pinned him with made him resist arguing. Plus, his own erection, which he had completely ignored until now, seemed to agree with Ulrich's request.

"Well, it's a good thing I carry these babies around with me," he said, reached into his pocket, and pulled out some condoms and a container of lube. Ulrich eyed them with excitement.

"Let's go to Aelita's old room, though, where there's a bed. It will be a whole lot more comfortable than this old couch." Ulrich nodded, and after the progress of pulling his boxers and pants back up, Odd lead him in the direction they were to go, an arm around Ulrich's shoulders.

 

"It's been about an hour. Where the heck are they?" Jeremie said, looking at Aelita suspiciously.

"Hey, don't look at me that way. I have no clue as to what's keeping them," she said. But I have a slight idea as to what is, she thought.

"Can't you at least tell me what they had to talk about?" Jeremie asked. Aelita shook her head.

"I wasn't sworn to secrecy, but I'm definitely positive Ulrich wouldn't want me to tell. If he and Odd want to tell you then let them tell you, not me." Aelita said firmly.

"I believe you, honey. Sorry." Jeremie said and wrapped his arm around her in a hug.

"Just promise me one thing. If you ask, and they don't want to tell, don't push them, ok? What they have to talk about is very serious to them, and I don't know if they want to spread the news just yet." Aelita stated.

"Okay." Jeremie said with a nod.

"Thank you." Aelita said.

 

An hour later, after they each fucked one another, Ulrich and Odd laid down on the bed, embracing each other.

"God, I feel like I'm dead. Two orgasms in one day. That's a lot to take." Odd sighed. Ulrich laughed weakly.

"You think you're tired!? Try to experience three orgasms in at least an hour, then you can tell me that you feel dead," he said. Odd smiled and lightly kissed his love on the forehead.

"I believe you, sweetheart." He said, brushing away some hair from his partner's face.

"So, does this mean...?" Ulrich couldn't finish his question.

"Yes, this means we're lovers, partners, soul mates, whatever you want to call us." Odd answered.

"But, we're now termed Gay. Aren't you afraid we'll get caught and picked on?" Ulrich asked, worry in his eyes.

"We'll worry about that later on down the road. Right now, let's just enjoy each other's company."

"Ok..." Ulrich said. Odd chuckled softly when he saw Ulrich yawn and his eyelids grow heavy.

"Here, sweetie, lay your head on my chest." Odd invited, and Ulrich complied, letting himself relax against Odd. His eyelids started feeling heavier by the second.

"Don't...don't we need to...get back to...school?" he complained lightly as Odd rubbed his back in a circular motion.

"Who cares? Tomorrow is Sunday anyways, meaning no classes. So we can sleep in late. Now relax, hon, and go to sleep." Odd said.

Ulrich realized Odd was right, and started to relax even more. Just before falling into a deep sleep, he looked up at Odd and whispered, "I love you, my partner."

Odd smiled as he heard those words and whispered, "I love you, too," in Ulrich's ear just as Ulrich's eyes closed and he was off to dreamland. He looks like an angel, Odd thought as he watched his partner sleep. He then grabbed the blanket at the end of his feet and pulled it over both his and Ulrich's naked bodies.

"Sweet dreams, my love," he said softly, before falling into dreamland himself.

Chapter End Notes:
plz tell me what you thought...
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]