Sunrise by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yes, I know it's short, but this scne has to be thre in order to have the next chaptr make sense. Plese revew!!!

Yumi’s POV:

 

“Come in.” Alita said after I knckd on the door. When I entered, I saw she was laying on her bed. It looked as if she had been crying.

 

“Are you all right?” I asked. “We weren’t trying to offend you, but…”

 

“It’s all right.” Alita said. “I just thought that if anybody would take me seriously, it would be you guys. I thought Jeremy would, at lest.” Ah, so that’s where the problem was!

 

“He’s just kinda worried about you, Alita.” I said. “I know you’re used to worrying about him, maybe even more then Jeremy did, but it’s all in the past now.” That’s when I had a great idea. “I know! Let’s go somewhere tonight, just us girls! We haven’t had a girl’s night since before XANA’s death, & I think you’re in desperate need of it. As a matter of fact…”

 

She sat up suddenly. “Fact? Fact! Yes! Yumi, that’s it! If I show Jeremy facts, not just research, he’ll have to believe me!”

 

“Ok, whatever you’re thinking, if Jeremy asks, I did not tell you to do what ever you’re thing right now, got it?”

 

She smiled & headed for the door.

 

“Where are you gong?” I asked.

 

 “Did you want a girl’s night or not?” she asked.
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew! I'm beggng you!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]