Sunrise by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I actlly got some revews! Yay me!

Alita’s POV:

 

I stepped out of the air port. I did it. I can't believe it, but I did! Of course, it was only a matter of time before Jeremy & the others saw through the story I had told the principal of my father’s death. They would never guess where I went though, so I figured I was safe.

 

Grabbing my suitcase, I walked down the streets of Tokyo. I had never, in all my life, done some thing this crazy.

 

Should I be worried that this crazy feeling felt so good?

 

*^*^*^

 

Ok, where the heck am I?

 

It must be the hair. That’s what my father always used to say when my mother or I did something with out thinking it through all the way. So, while I was actually in Tokyo, about to find enough evidence to prove to Jeremy & the others that XANA really was still alive…

 

…I had forgotten that I didn’t know how to speak Japanese. Speaking Japanese tends to be helpful when you are in Japan…

 

I some how made my way to an area that seemed to have some kind of party inside each building. Suddenly a couple guys started yelling at me.

 

“I’m sorry.” I called to them. “But I have no idea what you’re saying. Do you speak French?”

 

They said some more stuff. When I tried to walk away, 1 of them grabbed my arm. He was drunk, & so were his buddies.

 

Just then, a girl came up behind me. She started to yell at the drunk guys. I don’t know what she said, but seemed to scare away the drunk guys.

 

“Thanks.” I said. To my surprise she answered.

 

“No problem.” She was able to speak French! Maybe I cold get some info from her! “I’m Flora, by the way.”

 

“Alita.” I said. “Do you know any hotels around here that are some what cheap?”

 

“In the Golden Gai?”

 

“Oh, that’s where I am?” I asked. “I am so lost. At lest that explains all the bars around here…”

 

Flora laughed.

 

“Well, I brought 157,352 yen with me for my entire trip.”

 

“How long is your trip?”

 

“That, I really don’t know.” I said. I wasn’t leaving until I had my proof.

 

“Well, good luck trying to find any hotel. They’re filled with tourists for that sports tournament.” Flora said. “Hey, I know! I live with my dad at the American Embassy, why don’t you come stay with us? It’ll be free, & I can guarantee that we’ll be able to find something fun to do!”

 

“Ok, that sounds good.” I said after giving it some thought. After all, she did just help me out, & so far she was the only person I was able to talk to.

 Who knows? Maybe she can even help me…
Chapter End Notes:

I'm not at descprtn, so to see what Flora looks like, go to http://www.thedollpalace.com/dollz/get_doll_by_id.php & type in 1202 as her doll ID. I did not make her, but I saw her & just knew that that's what I wantd her to look like.

 Plese revew!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]