Sunrise by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Plese revew!

Flora’s POV:

 

“So…why are we here again?” I asked as we snuck into the shrine.

 

“To finally figure out what the real story is behind this tournament.” Alita-san answered. “Let’s go. You said it was the basement, right?”

 

I nodded. As we got down there, we herd voices.

 “Professor, is this really necessary? We have fond that once you remove the power, the subject doesn’t remember any thing.” 

“That is exactly what I want! It’s the perfect way to get rid of those Earth brats, since they already think I’m dead!”

 

I gasped. “That’s the professor who disappeared a few weeks ago!” I whispered. “But what is he talking about?” Alita-san & Yumi-san looked at each other. I felt that they were hiding some thing, but I wouldn’t press them about it.

 

Just then, an athlete who had won last night’s event came out. He looked right at us.

 

“Run!” Yumi-san said, & that is exactly what we did.

 

*^*^*^

 

We ran deeper into the basement, until Alita-san cracked the code needed to open the door. We ran inside, safe…for the moment.

 

“What is that thing?” I asked. Before us was the biggest computer I had ever seen!

 

“A super computer!” Alita-san cried. “Is that enough proof for you, Yumi?”

 

“But…it’s impossible!” Yumi-san said. “I saw XANA die with my own eyes! How can Lyoko…?”

 

“Huh?” I asked.

 

“It’s not Lyoko, Yumi! It’s a Replica!” Alita-san said. She had sat down in front of the computer & was typing some commands into it. She took something out of her pocket & threw it at Yumi-san. “Put this on, quick!”

 

We herd sounds of who or what ever was after us trying to break down the door.

 

“Flora, can you keep a secret?” Alita-san asked.

 

“Um…yeh, of course.” She threw something at me. It was a necklace with a heart charm. Yumi’s had a tiny fan, & Alita’s had a par of wings.

 

 I started to feel a little light headed, & everything went black.
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew! I relly want to her from you!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]