Sunrise by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last chaptr ;( This has relly been a lot of fun! Next week, I'll put up a litle "chaptr" that explans I few things. I also have a huge anncmnt to make! Plus, any qusten you ask will be answrd, so leve some in your revews!

Flora’s POV:

 

“Yumi-san!” I cried as Yumi hit the floor. She must have just come from the Replica they talked about. Luckily, she was on her feet in seconds. The athlete was in here, & it was hard to outrun him. Suddenly, he just stopped.

 

“What just happened?” I asked, a little breathless.

 

“Alita must have taken care of the tower.” Yumi-san said. She walked over to the computer & put on a head set that was sitting there.

 

“Alita, are you there?” she asked.

 

“Yes, Yumi.” Alita-san said. “The tower is all taken care of, but I need a favor. I left my cell phone behind. Will you take some pictures before I destroy the Replica? I don’t know what will happen to the computer, & I need some type of evidence to take home to Jeremy.”

 

“Who’s Jeremy?” I asked.

 

“Alita’s boyfriend.” Yumi-san said as she took some pictures.

 

Alita-san seemed to blush. “What???”

 

*^*^*^A Week Later*^*^*^

 

Alita’s POV:

 

It feels good to be home. I was glad that Flora-san had talked Yumi & I into some shopping before we had to leave! Ulrick & Od were having a great time with the DDR game we picked up, & Jeremy loved the book I got him about Japanese history.

 

“I’m sorry to ever have doubted you.” Jeremy said as he walked to me to my room after class. Ever since I got back, he had been extra sweet to me. “Do you know how much I was worried about you?”

 

“You’ve only told me ever since you picked me up at the air port.” I laughed. “I forgive you. You know we’ll have to work on re-building the Skid, right?”

 

“Tonight?”

 

“Can’t.” I said. “Go to Tokyo to stop a demonic AI & come home to receive tons of make-up work.” At this point, we had reached my door.

 A sweet little beautifulone just like youI want a beautiful, wonderful, perfect, all American 

“Um…why is your room singing?” Jeremy asked.

 

“I’m supposed to get a new room mate today.” I said. “Cool, huh?” I went into my room before he replied. He followed me in.

 

“Is your new room mate invisible?” he asked. “Sure have a lot of pictures, though.”

 

“Ha, ha. Very funny.”

 Now he’s wrapped around her fingerShe’s the centerof his whole world 

“Hey, why dos this picture have you, Yumi, & some other girl in it?” Jeremy asked.

 

I took a close look at it. “No way!”

 

“Way.” said a voce from the doorway. I turned to find Flora.

 

“Oh my god! What are you dong here?” I asked as I hugged her.

 

“I’m your room mate.” she said. “I talked to my father & he agreed to let me go to school here. I told him that I wasn’t sure if I wanted to follow his foot steps, & the only way to find out was to settle in 1 place.”

 

“So…why Kadic?” I asked.

 

“So I can help you to fight XANA. Duh!” she said.

 

“You know about XANA?” Jeremy blurted out.

 

“Flora, this is Jeremy.” I said.

 “Oh, so this is the Jeremy I’ve herd so much about…”
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew! Be sure to ask me qustens for next week!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]