To Carry On by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I DO NOT OWN CODE LYOKO OR GINGA DENSETSU WEED!!

Mr. Delmus paced through the room. The papers where in, and these junevile students where coming to Kadic soon. Though Mr. Delmus was very strict with the students coming to Kadic, this program was going to fund the school with some well needed money. This was an offer he couldn't refuse. He weaved through the papers if all the students to find where to place them:

Gin Ishiyama- 17 year old.

John Takeru- 17 year old.

Akame Kazuki- 17 year old.

The three 17 year olds where being placed higher up in the Kadic Collage level classes. Though they where fighters, they where smart and seemed to be the higher leaders of the juneviles. Mr. Delmus sorted out the files before taking the files of the next age level.

Rocket Daichi- 16 year old.

Jet Daichi- 16 year old.

Ken Isamu- 15 year old.

Kagetora Shun- 15 year old.

All of the files so far where boys. Which was no suprise. Most gangs where mostly boys. All of these where added to the Kadic High/Middle school level. (The school combindes High and Middle school)

Mel Nanami- 13 year old.

Reika Amaya- 14 year old.

Yumi Ishiyama- 14 year old.

There three names where all girls. They where the only girls listed.

Jerome Haruka- 14 years old.

Kyourshiro Takuya- 14 year old.

GB Daisuke- 14 year old.

All these names belonged to the last few boys joining Kadic. 10 boys, 3 girls, 13 junevile students in one school. This was not going to be pretty.

"Mr. Delmus, sir. The man from the Junevile Placement Orginazation is here to talk to you." Jim said.

"Send him in." Mr. Delmus said. As the man walked through the door. He was a black haired man with a black botton up shirt and black slacks.

"My name is Smith." He said. "I am the member of the Junevile Placement Orginazation in Japan. The 13 students coming to Kadic are currently on there way by plane and should be here by ten tonight."

"Good, so tell me about them." Mr. Delmus said. "You said they have been in the program for months before coming to Kadic."

"Yes, they all want to stay together." Smith said. "They all seem to like me, only because I was the one who helped them when they where left to die after a major streetfight."

"Tell me, how long where they apart from there parents?" Mr. Delmus asked.

"Years." Smith said. "They are all young, none of them know what a parent is. Some of them will remember there parents, but they will always be scared."

"How long are you going to watch them?" Mr. Delmus asked.

"A few weeks." Smith said.

"Ok," Mr. Delmus said. 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]