To Carry On by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Akame had recruited a few of his followers while John set out for his small group. The war was official, and due to smaller attacks, the principal allowed the students to go back to their hometowns. Odd, Ulrich, and Aelita where out on their first mission, the waited alongside the empty Kadic school. All of them where in their dog forms and where ready to fight.

“Smith, so you decided to fight me after all.” A voice called, on top of the school where a group of Shikoku Inu dogs with their fur ruffed up on their heads.

“Are you Blue?” Smith asked the large dog with it’s right eye replaced with a scar.

“Heh, yes I am.” Blue said. Akame and his followers Hayato, Hiro, and Oliver stood ready to fight. Aside from the Shikoku Inu dogs, there was a yellow lab.

“Now you lot!” Blue called as four dogs came down.

“Oliver! Go.” Akame said as Oliver ran toward the electric current box. He grabbed one of the dogs by the neck and rammed into the box, being shocked to death.

“A suicidal attack!?!” Yumi asked herself.

“Oliver!” Hayato called, tears in his eyes.

“Hiro, take run 120 meters toward the factory.” Akame said. Hiro did with two of the dogs following.

“What’s 120 meters near the factory?” Jerome asked.

“Hiro! No!” Yumi called as she ran after the dog. Hiro however didn’t listen, he kept running until they reached where the trap was. Hiro felt the dog grab him by the tail as he fell into the spike pit trap, with the enemy, dying instantly.

“HIRO!” Yumi called seeing the white dog’s fur stained with blood, the spikes going through his shoulders and stomach as well as the heart and liver of the enemy dog. “Hiro,” Tears fell from her face. She raced back toward the battle field. She was angry at both Akame and Blue for causing the deaths of her comrades.

“Blue!” Yumi yelled running into the battle field. She lashed her fangs into one of the other followers throwing it aside. Doing the same to another she growled at Blue. “Come down and fight me!”

“You are going to be sorry about this!” Blue yelled jumping down only to be stopped by an aerial attack from Ulrich, pulling the leader down to the earth. Odd helped by helping in holding the lead dog down.

“Too bad Blue! We can’t have you hurting our friends!” Odd called before another follower bit Odd in the shoulder. Ulrich felt teeth in his shoulder and throat.

“Jerome! Lets go!” Yumi called as the two attacked the dogs, Jerome killed one of them with his fangs, Odd was freed. Ulrich was still trapped, but Yumi had gotten one of the two off, the one biting Ulrich’s throat. Yumi held the dog by the throat and killed it.

“Thanks!” Ulrich said as Yumi grabbed the other by the neck.

“Hey, we’re called assassins for a reason.” Jerome said.

“Pl-Please! Don’t kill me!” The one who Yumi had a hold of pleaded. “I-I’ll never attack you pack again, please don’t kill me, I have three puppies!”

“Liar! Kill him Yumi!” Jerome said. Yumi looked at the dog and knew he wasn’t lying.

“I’m a father, my children need me!” The dog said. Yumi released the dog and let him free.

“Y-Yumi?” Odd questioned.

“A warrior’s eyes never lie.” Yumi said. “Never kill anyone if they beg for mercy.”

“You still have me to deal with!” Blue called as he slammed his fangs into Yumi’s throat. “If you even show your teeth, she’s dead!”

“Blue.” Jerome whispered. Yumi yipped as she was pulled to the ground.

“Blue! Let her go!” The yellow lab called holding something small in his fangs. It was a small Shikoku Inu puppy, squeaking for it’s father. “Even you have to love this child.” The lab said.

“What do you what Jeremie!?” Blue asked.

“Let her go!” Jeremie said. “Or else.” Jeremie started to swing the puppy by the neck.

“He’s going to kill it!” Aelita called.

“NO!” Blue called letting Yumi go and running at Jeremie, Jeremie, however, lost his footing and fell, letting the puppy go and drop. Yumi got up and ran toward the pup and caught it gently in her fangs and fell also. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

“Yumi!” Akame called, but she had fallen as well.

“YOU!” Blue yelled running and grabbing Jerome by the throat and slammed him into a tree! “YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR THIS!” Blue bit Odd in the back and sent him flying into GB. Tesshin was slammed into Hayato. Gin ran at Blue and slammed his fangs into Blue’s throat to try to slow him down.

“Enough Blue!” Gin cried. Blue ran Gin into a tree.

“Ken, lets go!” Kagetora said as he and Ken bit Blue’s shoulders. “Go Reika!” Reika came forward and bit Blue’s muzzle.

“Get OFF!” Blue called throwing Reika into a rock.

“Reika!” Kagetora called as Blue ran him into the wall of Kadic.

“Kagetora!” Ken called as he was bit in the side and thrown across the field.

“Jerome!” Ulrich called. “Get up! We’re going at him, Akame you too.”

“HAI!” They said as all three attacked at once, Jerome and Akame gripped Blue’s shoulders and spin as Ulrich bit the throat and pulled blue down. Blue stayed down, yipping in pain.

“Ulrich, I underestimated you.” Akame said. “You and Odd are stronger then you look.”

“Thank you Akame.” Ulrich said.

“Stand back, he’s dead!” Jerome said lunging forward to bite Blue’s throat when a voice stopped him.

“Jerome no!” Yumi’s voice called. “He’s still a father.” Yumi said as a small brown puppy with black ears and light brown paws, chest, stomach, and lower muzzle with light brown hair ruffed up on his head. The puppy ran toward it’s father and licked at his paws.

“Get out of here Blue! Go your child needs you, you’re the only father he gets.” Yumi said. Jeremie was next to her and seemed to disagree with what she was saying. Blue looked at her, then at the puppy. He stood up and ran, abandoning his puppy.

“He will take it. GET BACK HERE!” Kyoushiro called.

“Let him go.” Yumi said walking over to the pup. “Let’s just get back to the cabin.”

They all returned to their human forms, as Yumi took the puppy back to the cabin. Smith was looking at the computer as Jeremie, the new blonde hair nerdy looking boy, helped him with all the statistics for Blue and his connection to Hougen.

“What about the pup?” Kyoushiro asked.

“It’s all dog.” Smith said.

“He.” Reika corrected.

“I don’t think his father’s coming back for it.” Akame said.

“I think he made his way into someone else’s heart.” Mel said pointing to Yumi, who was asleep on the couch with the puppy sleeping on her chest.

Chapter End Notes:
NOTE: Jerome and Jeremie are two different characters.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]