To Carry On by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The 13 students were waiting on the bus after a long plane ride from Japan to France. There were everything but happy about the change. Kyoushiro, who was the most headstrong and strong willed of the group, was protesting the whole way to Kadic.

"This isn't right! We have to leave Japan to be watching in a French boarding school with a huge bunch of wimps! I'd love to see one of them last years on the streets like we did." Kyoushiro said. He was abandon as a five year old, and the years never made him any less bitter to outsiders.

"Kyoushiro, complaining will never change this." Gin said. Gin was the leader of the group. "We're all joining to Kadic to make a difference in our lives."

"What kind of difference?! To be bossed around and tossed aside when we out live our usefullness?! I'd rather take my chances with Nero again!" Kyoushiro said. Nero was the man who used him, he met the others at the JPOC (Junevile Placement Orginazation Center) he was cold to them until they gained his trust, now he was great friends with all of them.

"Nero and Mr. Delmus will be different. We all will have a chance to live a normal life as well as be safe from all the dangers of streetfighters." Gin said.

"NOT TRUE!" Kyoushiro said. "We all have bloodlines that will soon kill us all!"

"Enough Kyoushiro!" John spoke up. "This isn't what you need to be agruing about!" Kyoushiro stared John down. A fierce battle between Kyoushiro's green eyes VS John's blue ones.

"Why aren't you worried?!" Kyoushiro asked. Standing up from his seat.

"SIT KYOUSHIRO!" John said. "You have no athority here." Kyoushiro sat down in his seat next to Tesshin. Tesshin looked over as Kyoushiro.

"You need to lighten up, no spoiled student would want to tango with us after all of our training. If there's one thing we are good at, it's fighting." Tesshin said as he ran a hand through his black hair with the blonde streaks and resumed his gaze out the window. Kyoushiro sat quietly, his dark brown hair covering his forehead and rested near his eyes.

"Tesshin, you think Kadic might have too many spoiled kids." Kyoushiro asked.

"Depends on how rich it is." Tesshin said. "No school who agrees to taking outcasts like us for money can't be so rich."

"True that." Kyoushiro agreed.

"Come on Kyoushiro at least we can life normal lives." The light brown haired Mel said. She was the youngest of the group. She was normally seen hanging around Yumi and Reika.

"Yeah right!" Kyoushiro said. "None of us will ever be normal."

"Leave her alone!" Reika said. She was also short tempered and headstrong. But unlike Kyoushiro, she would rather express things through actions and not words.

"It there is more fighting up there, I will break it up!" John yelled from the back.

"John-sama wants us to be happy, if your not, fake a damn smile and complain later." Yumi said. She, like John and her older brother Gin, acted as a leader.

"Fine." Kyoushiro said.

"Besides, to all of us, you'll always be Kyoushiro the Silver!" Mel said.

"The best young streetfighting leader in all of Japan." GB added speaking up from the silence. He wasn't one who liked talking to much, and he was cowardly, but a good friend.

"True that!" Kyoushiro said. The 13 on the bus fell asleep after an hour and a half of travel.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]