To Carry On by GarageKid
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Aelita's questions haunted her until her and Mel where back at the dorms. Mel was talking about her other friends whom Aelilta hasn't met yet. Aelita wasn't paying much attention to what Mel was saying but what Jerome had said about them being trained by the manager of JPC.

"Mel." Aelita said. "Why did Smith train all of you?"

"What do you mean?" Mel asked.

"Smith, the manager of JPC. Why did he train you all if you all where Juneviles?" Aelita asked.

"He, uh, he wanted to, um, I mean, we all liked to fight so he wanted to make us more comfertable at the Center." Mel said. Aelita raised an eyebrow.

"Really, I never thought anyone would train such a large group of Juneviles." Aelita said not very convinced.

"Well, that's because it's so different in Japan then here in France." Mel said. "Anyway, I promised the others I'd meet them." Mel hurried out the door.

"Thank was weird." Aelita said. She hurried out the door and toward Odd and Ulrich's room. As soon as she got there, she told them about Mel and what she had found strange about the JPC.

"Maybe we should follow them." Odd said.

"Then we could find out that they're up to." Ulrich agreed.

"OK, that should be easy." Aelita said as they walked out to the school yard.

***

Mel hurried up only to be stopped by a black haired teen with green eyes wearing black and white tennis shoes, blue baggy jeans, and a black long sleeve shirt with a yellow and orange short sleeved hoodie over it.

"GB!" Mel said. "Where are the others?"

"Over here." GB said as Mel followed him to where the others where, they all were hiding in the trees in the woods. They where met by two other boys. One had blue tinted hear with pitch black strips wearing black boots, black jeans, and a white T-shirt under a black jacket. The other was a brown haired wearing white sneakers, blue jeans and a brown sweater.

"Kagetora! Ken!" Mel said. "Where are the others?"

"I thought they where with you." GB said to the two.

"They headed off to the factory already." Ken, the brown haired one said.

"We need to hurry and meet them there." the other, Kagetora said. Mel and GB nodded as the four ran toward the manhole cover.

***

Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich, who had heard the conversation, silently followed them toward the manhold cover. Hiding in the shrubs, they watched the four scan the area before hurrying down to the sewers.

"I wander what's going on." Aelita said.

"You and I both." Odd said.

"Well lets follow." Ulrich said walking over to the manhole.

***

The four ran throught the sewers until greeted by two brown haired teens. One wearing white and red sneakers, blue jeans, and a white T-shirt with a red jacket over it with white sleeves. The other was wearing green and white sneakers, blue jeans, and a green shirt with long sleeves.

"Rocket, Jet, aren't you two supposed to be at the factory?" Ken asked.

"Gin sent us to look for you." Rocket, the one in red, said.

"Your late." Jet, the one in green said. "Come on!" The six ran the rest of the way unknowingly being followed, until.

"Kuso!" GB said. "I can hear someone following us."

"How many?" Jet asked.

"Three." GB said. He had the best hearing in the whole group. Rocket nodded.

"You all go ahead, I'll throw them off." Rocket said stopping so the others could pass.

***

The three followed until then heard something moving from behind them.

"What was that?" Odd asked as a Borsoi stood behind them growling.

"I think it's a dog." Ulrich said as the Borzoi ran toward them teeth showing, snarling, and barking.

"NOT A FRIENDLY ONE!" Odd yelled as the three ran as fast as they could away from the dog. All three of them where being chased until the turned a sharp corner and jumped into the sewer water.

***

"Gross." Rocket said as he looked over at where the three jumped. "Well, at least they're off my back." Rocket ran through the sewers and climbed up the latter leading to the bridge that lead to the factory.

***

Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich climbed out of the water. Aelita was the first to notice the brown haired boy running up the latter.

"Come on." Aelita called to Odd and Ulrich.

"Um, maybe another time." Odd said.

"What!?! We're so close." Aelita said eyeing the latter.

"We're also swimming in sewer water." Ulrich said.

"Come on." Aelita said as she headed toward the latter.

"OK." The two said as they followed her up. They raced toward the factory and hid on the top level looking down to see a large group of teens. Not all of them where going to Kadic by the look of it.

"What's going on?" Aelita asked.

"I wish I knew. But, hey look isn't that Smith?" Ulrich asked pointing to Smith who was sitting on a stool watching the others.

"Yes it is." Aelita said. All of a sudden, a hand landed on her shoulder, she turned to see a light brown haired teen, wearing black shoes, black jeans, and a red T-shirt with a black and silver jacket over it.

"What are all doing here! LEAVE!" The boy said, blue eyes staring them down.

"We-We're friends of Mel." Aelita said.

"You have no place here, leave at once." The boy said.

"Tell us what your up to." Odd said as he and Ulrich got into a fighting stance.

"Akame!" A voice said as another boy, looking the same age, came from behind them. He had black/brown hair wearing white and navy blue sneakers, navy blue jeans, and a long sleeve white shirt with a navy vest over it.

"John, you never miss anything do you?" Akame asked.

"Never, you all are to leave." John said.

"Your out numbered." Odd said.

"Your out aged and skilled." Akame said. "Withdraw and we won't beat you all."

The threat hung in the air before the three teens made a run for it.

"Way too strange!" Aelita said as they ran back to Kadic.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]